Windows 10: Black boxes on windows applications

Discus and support Black boxes on windows applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Applications like sticky notes, windows camera, etc. have black boxes surrounding all of the buttons on them and I am not able to click anything. Here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RajanGrewal, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Black boxes on windows applications

Applications like sticky notes, windows camera, etc. have black boxes surrounding all of the buttons on them and I am not able to click anything. Here is what I mean

Black boxes on windows applications ff441c29-7210-4e5a-ab58-59180ed8c681?upload=true.png

It's really annoying and it's been happening for months. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

:)

RajanGrewal, Mar 7, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Black box flashes in top left of screen

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Do you see the black box in Safe mode?
    • Did you install any software recently?

Check for the applications that are running in the task manager that can cause the black box.

Please provide us the screenshot of the the task manager application and the black box that flashes.

Ravinath P, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Black boxes on windows applications

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Black boxes on windows applications

1. Black boxes on windows applications - Similar Threads - Black boxes applications

2. Windows 11 Black Boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Black Boxes: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and have noticed that black boxes sometimes appear behind icons on my desktop and my selection box when you click and drag on the desktop creates permanent black artifacts that cover my desktop background. What's even stranger is that it...
  3. Windows 11 Black Boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Black Boxes: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and have noticed that black boxes sometimes appear behind icons on my desktop and my selection box when you click and drag on the desktop creates permanent black artifacts that cover my desktop background. What's even stranger is that it...
  4. Black box problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Black box problem: Hi guys I am using window 10 and I m facing the problem .. a few day ago my window defender verification is showing 0×800710E0 error code and I saw in internet that I need to change the user from system to Administrator But after two day of changing that .. whenever my Window...
  5. black box appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black box appears: Sometimes when I'm scrolling on a page and put the cursor over a particular place, a black square appears around it and then goes away when i move the cursor. Is it something that I might be touching on the keyboard inadvertently. Do you know what could be causing this. I do...
  6. Weird black box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box: Recently I noticed a weird gray mark that would only appear on the windows home screen, I discovered that it was a tiny window. I am unable to close the window and it reappears every time I boot. I used Winspy to get more information about it and tried to close it, but the...
  7. Black box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black box: HI! I just want to know how can I remove the black box that appears around the sliders and the date. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-box/476afa3c-8b3d-446d-96d2-dfcb6920a4d4
  8. Black boxes appearing on Windows applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black boxes appearing on Windows applications: Windows applications like sticky notes, camera, etc. have black boxes surrounding all of the buttons on them and I am not able to click anything. Here is what I mean: [ATTACH] It's really annoying and it's been happening for months. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in...
  9. Black box warning?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black box warning?: Hi I keep receiving a black box every 3-4 min. " MicrosoftNet.\Framework\v2.0.50727\installutil.exe." What is it and how do I make it cease? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-box-warning/2a742fe9-7cbc-4701-b540-5ddedb839e91
  10. black box

in Windows 10 Customization
    black box: what's the black box that has appeared in the videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/black-box/fd4f2975-dec4-4c57-a7aa-53a35bb73ce4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black and white boxes on programs windows