Windows 10: Black color for Edge With registry key

Discus and support Black color for Edge With registry key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning I tried with an old registry key but it doesn't work for me: Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DMD, Aug 11, 2020.

1. DMD
    DMD Win User

Black color for Edge With registry key

Good morning
    I tried with an old registry key but it doesn't work for me:

Code:
    thank you

:)

2. Mohan B P Win User

Edge and viewing colors

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Navigate to Advanced tab.

• Check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.

• Click on Apply and click on Ok.
    Note: Close the Microsoft Edge before following the above steps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Transparent PNG background becomes black

Hi Sky,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to back up the registry before performing the below steps.

Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the
    article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/)

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type
      regedit and press Enter key on the keyboard. It will open
      Registry Editor.

• Navigate to the following key on the left navigation pane in the registry editor.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\Viewer

• In right-side pane, look for a DWORD
      BackgroundColor. If it doesn't exist, create it manually. Once you find or create the DWORD, double-click on it and set its value to the 6-digit hex code of your desired color prefixed by
      ff.
    Example:If you want to set the background color to black, set the value of
    BackgroundColor to ff000000 where 000000 is the 6-digit hex code of black color and
    ff is the prefix value which is required by the Registry key.

Note:

• You can find the hex code of any desired color using Bing or your favorite search engines.

• If you want to restore default background color in future, set DWORD value to
      ffeef3fa.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Superfly Win User

Registry color Keys

Nope, good question though...

I assume HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\Colors is a backup of sorts - SMACC only uses HKCU\Control Panel\Colors.

Superfly, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Black color for Edge With registry key - Similar Threads - Black color Edge

2. Registry Key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry Key: hello, I'm wondering if this value found in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows is normal.the value name is "Load" with the value data of "C:\Windows\System32\msn.exe, C:\Windows\System32\msh.exe"thank you...
  3. Registry key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry key: How do I fix requested registry key not allowed in msi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-key/62df446d-c4af-49b0-b902-eb1898ce55b5
  4. Windows color custom -Registry Key

Windows color custom -Registry Key: Hi All, Could you please help me with the registry key to set the Windows accent color custom on Windows 10 1909 ? We have to add it in the SCCM Task Sequence. We tried using the below and it did not worked as expected HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors /v Window...
  5. [Registry edit] Set default color for File Menu bar to black

[Registry edit] Set default color for File Menu bar to black: Hi, When activating windows black mode, the default window color for the Title bar and File Menu bar is unchanged. Applications like windows' defaults have to provide a dark theme that includes window color modification, or else it will appear white f.i. atom editor without...
  6. Registry color Keys

Registry color Keys: Playing around with themes and making changes so trying to get a handle on a few things. Questions: What is the difference between HKCU\Control Panel\Colors and HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\Colors ? They have several keys named the same but with different values so I'm curious...
  7. Change color to black

Change color to black: After the last update: August 13, 2019—KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295). I noticed I get this message when trying to set the color black on the task bar. I get" " this color is not supported message" Now, do not tell me it is my driver or hardware because I have 8...
  8. Colors Registry is not being applied

Colors Registry is not being applied: I changed my hot tracking color to green (0 204 0) by modifying the HotTrackingColor key in HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Control Panel > Colors. Here it is on a blue background color. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Unfortunately, the hot tracking color changes back to blue after I lock and...
  9. Registry keys registry keys

Registry keys registry keys: Where can I customize the file type/extension icon? John 137822
  10. Edge registry settings

in Browsers and Email
    Edge registry settings: Is there any list of registry settings for Edge? I am creating an unattended installation image for Win10, and despite the OS getting a new browser (with IE11 that still is present - wtf?), there are no settings for the answer file available. Just the old IE11 shit. I can't...