Windows 10: black command box keeps popping up and it interfeers with my work

Discus and support black command box keeps popping up and it interfeers with my work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there is a black command box that keeps popping up and interfering with my work and I cant seem to figure out how or what to do to get rid of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarieaGrear, Mar 24, 2019.

1. black command box keeps popping up and it interfeers with my work

there is a black command box that keeps popping up and interfering with my work and I cant seem to figure out how or what to do to get rid of it. Please help I am not smart when it comes to computors

:)

MarieaGrear, Mar 24, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Pop up black command box

Hi,

The last few days on my laptop I have been having, what I think is the command black box popping up for a second or two onto my screen and then disappearing again. It doesn't have anything written on the boxes and is only there for a short time so I can't
    click it to see. I have done a full virus and malware scan on my laptop and it hasn't found anything, after my scan I restarted my laptop and two of the boxes popped up, again very quickly and then disappeared. I couldn't find anything online specific to this
    issue but I am worried that something is using this to use my computer.

To do my scan I have already used 360 security and Malware bytes in case one of them missed anything. I am not the worst but also not the greatest with windows laptops as I am used to a Mac so would really appreciate some help!

SamanthaGrainger, Mar 24, 2019
  4. black command box keeps popping up and it interfeers with my work

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

black command box keeps popping up and it interfeers with my work

1. black command box keeps popping up and it interfeers with my work - Similar Threads - black command box

2. Command promt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command promt keeps popping up: I use windows 11 and for months now I have been having issues with a cmd promt appearing on my screen and I have to close out of it manually and it has been very bothersome. The name of the the cmd promt is long but it includes the name "system 32" most times it is completely...
  3. Command promt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command promt keeps popping up: I use windows 11 and for months now I have been having issues with a cmd promt appearing on my screen and I have to close out of it manually and it has been very bothersome. The name of the the cmd promt is long but it includes the name "system 32" most times it is completely...
  4. Black box popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black box popping up: I was creating an essay until this black box popped up. It was pure black. It wasn't a command or something since it didn't indicate what it was in the taskbar. Anyone care to help?...
  5. Black box popping up

Black box popping up: I was creating an essay until this black box popped up. It was pure black. It wasn't a command or something since it didn't indicate what it was in the taskbar. Anyone care to help?...
  6. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  7. Command prompt keeps popping up

Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  8. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. command window keeps popping up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    command window keeps popping up: the command window keeps opening and forcing to minimize the games and i have to open it form the taskbar or it suddenly opens alone without opening any application it shows the path : C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\wheadsuand it doesnt shows any commands, it opens and...
  10. Command prompt keeps popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt keeps popping up: Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/67ef2307-45f9-4bef-9cd7-6d56d202db74"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. popping up black boxes