Windows 10: black desktop with mouse when loging in

Discus and support black desktop with mouse when loging in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi i registered here because i have a problem. when i log in to my computer my desktop is black with my mouse still visible how do i fix it. also my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bob2005, Mar 1, 2016.

1. bob2005 Win User

black desktop with mouse when loging in

hi
    i registered here because i have a problem.
    when i log in to my computer my desktop is black with my mouse still visible how do i fix it. also my disk sometimes goes to 100% used help me i have a lot of important things on that computer
    my desktop image:
    black desktop with mouse when loging in [​IMG]
    *Sad *cry

:)

bob2005, Mar 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 not working after upgrading from Windows 7

Windows 10 just cannot make it after loging interphase, the screen of my HP Pavilion dv6000 remains in black and mouse pointer shows up only when touching and moving around.

Please, help.

Jose

Jose M Estrada, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Black screen with a mouse cursor after loging in.

Hello Pere,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community.

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to visit to the below link wherein, one of our Forum Moderators,

Sharath Srinivasa,
    has replied to a similar scenario in which only the cursor is available after logging into desktop in Windows 10.

Visit:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/black-screen-after-upgrading-to-windows-10/bff96a52-f0da-4696-91c2-a7f305301d3d

Refer to the section: Black screen
    after sign-in and you can see a mouse cursor.

Write to us with the updated information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

black desktop with mouse when loging in

1. black desktop with mouse when loging in - Similar Threads - black desktop mouse

2. My desktop screen goes black when I use the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop screen goes black when I use the mouse: On my desktop, when I use the mouse to select things, that part of the screen goes black.I went to Storage -> Temporary files in the settings and cleared everything. It started after that.I already restarted the computer and checked for updates....
  3. My desktop screen goes black when I use the mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop screen goes black when I use the mouse: On my desktop, when I use the mouse to select things, that part of the screen goes black.I went to Storage -> Temporary files in the settings and cleared everything. It started after that.I already restarted the computer and checked for updates....
  4. Mouse and keyboard not working on loging screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not working on loging screen: Hello,I've read several threads about this issue but I couldn't solve it myself. So what happened I played a game and alt tab to my browser where I had a lot of tabs opened and I opened some more reaching 98% memory I didn't realise it at the time but I've started using my...
  5. Mouse and keyboard not working on loging screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard not working on loging screen: Hello,I've read several threads about this issue but I couldn't solve it myself. So what happened I played a game and alt tab to my browser where I had a lot of tabs opened and I opened some more reaching 98% memory I didn't realise it at the time but I've started using my...
  6. Mouse and keyboard not working on loging screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Black screen shown after loging into pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen shown after loging into pc: Hello, Iam a Window 10 user 2 days ago i visited a website which is tagged as dangerous after i downloaded a software from there my pc is malfunctioning like it is slower then before also my Windows defender is not working properly whenever i open Windows Security on the top...
  8. Black boxes behind icons and when dragging mouse on desktop

Black boxes behind icons and when dragging mouse on desktop: Here is the issue. This just started happening recently. Coincidentally, it started happening after the latest Nvidia driver download. Just wanted to see if anyone recognizes this issue and would know how to fix it. Specs below CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x MOBO: MSI B450 Gaming Pro...
  9. Wallpaper becomes black when dragging the mouse or refreshing the desktop

Wallpaper becomes black when dragging the mouse or refreshing the desktop: Hello team, I hope someone can help me with this very annoying issue: Now and then my wallpaper will become black when I drag the mouse, select an icon or refresh the desktop: [IMG] More information: I have a GTX 1070 and my graphic driver is up to date: NVIDIA...
  10. Black desktop with mouse pointer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Black desktop with mouse pointer.: I am using windows 10 Pro Insider preview for about 7 months now with no issues. Two days ago I tried installing Power Archiver (downloaded from official site) and before program was even done installing I had a black screen. On reboot I still had the black screen but with...