Windows 10: black desktop with mouse when loging in

Discus and support black desktop with mouse when loging in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi i registered here because i have a problem. when i log in to my computer my desktop is black with my mouse still visible how do i fix it. also my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bob2005, Mar 1, 2016.

1. bob2005 Win User

black desktop with mouse when loging in

hi
    i registered here because i have a problem.
    when i log in to my computer my desktop is black with my mouse still visible how do i fix it. also my disk sometimes goes to 100% used help me i have a lot of important things on that computer
    my desktop image:
    black desktop with mouse when loging in [​IMG]
    *Sad *cry

:)

bob2005, Mar 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 not working after upgrading from Windows 7

Windows 10 just cannot make it after loging interphase, the screen of my HP Pavilion dv6000 remains in black and mouse pointer shows up only when touching and moving around.

Please, help.

Jose

Jose M Estrada, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Black screen with a mouse cursor after loging in.

Hello Pere,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community.

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to visit to the below link wherein, one of our Forum Moderators,

Sharath Srinivasa,
    has replied to a similar scenario in which only the cursor is available after logging into desktop in Windows 10.

Visit:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/black-screen-after-upgrading-to-windows-10/bff96a52-f0da-4696-91c2-a7f305301d3d

Refer to the section: Black screen
    after sign-in and you can see a mouse cursor.

Write to us with the updated information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

black desktop with mouse when loging in

1. black desktop with mouse when loging in - Similar Threads - black desktop mouse

2. External Mouse works on Laptop but not when plugged into Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Mouse works on Laptop but not when plugged into Desktop: I have 2 machines, a laptop and a desktop, both running W10. I have a Logitech WiFi mouse I wish to use on the Desktop. This mouse works when plugged into my laptop but when I plug into the Desktop, it will not work. I have looked for possible settings I might change to make...
  3. Black desktop at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black desktop at startup: Hi, My computer seems to have a very annoying problem and I'd really appreciate your help. Everytime I login on my desktop computer, I see a black screen and the outline of my taskbar (I've enabled hide taskbar option so i only see a thin line at the bottom of my screen)....
  4. Remote Desktop without loging off after Session

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop without loging off after Session: Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to do login on a remote computer using remote desktop but I want the session to stay on doing automatic tasks and not go to logon screen even if I close the remote desktop conection on the client side is that possible? 131171
  5. Desktop black screen

Desktop black screen: Hi When I log on I briefly have access to my desktop but after a few seconds or if i try to get to my settings the whole screen goes black. However my mouse arrow stays visible and I can move it but theres nothing to click on to. Please can anyone help???...
  6. Wallpaper becomes black when dragging the mouse or refreshing the desktop

Wallpaper becomes black when dragging the mouse or refreshing the desktop: Hello team, I hope someone can help me with this very annoying issue: Now and then my wallpaper will become black when I drag the mouse, select an icon or refresh the desktop: [IMG] More information: I have a GTX 1070 and my graphic driver is up to date: NVIDIA...
  7. Black Screen with Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with Mouse: My friend recently experience this similar scenario but their computer did not allow them to load into safe mode. I have no idea outside of safe mode with how to fix this. they claim it could be a virus since a family member of theirs tried to download something before he got...
  8. Desktop PC - Black Screen White mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop PC - Black Screen White mouse cursor: Hello from a new guy on your forums who lacks advice and help. Probably you have heard it before here, as it's a common problem. Let me introduce you to my issue. I'm an IT within a shipping company, and i face the mentioned issue with an onboard computer. Starting with, the...
  9. Black screen when desktop is supposed to be loaded up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen when desktop is supposed to be loaded up: Okay so, this is my father's laptop. He knows nothing about working with computers, but the had the genius idea of installing Windows 10 entirely on his own. Installation seems to have gone okay, the computer now has Windows 10 properly installed. But of course, there are...
  10. Black desktop with mouse pointer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Black desktop with mouse pointer.: I am using windows 10 Pro Insider preview for about 7 months now with no issues. Two days ago I tried installing Power Archiver (downloaded from official site) and before program was even done installing I had a black screen. On reboot I still had the black screen but with...