Windows 10: Black display after Windows 10 1909 update

Discus and support Black display after Windows 10 1909 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I decided today to do a windows update and the windows 10 1909 ed was proposed. I accepted and waited long but I have lost my Lenovo T430 display: it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GiampaoloSEBILLO, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Black display after Windows 10 1909 update

I decided today to do a windows update and the windows 10 1909 ed was proposed. I accepted and waited long but I have lost my Lenovo T430 display: it seems nealy black and I cannot see and do any action. Please help me as before the PC was workong perfectly. Thanks

:)

GiampaoloSEBILLO, Dec 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Issue with black screen, dual display, ATI Integrated GPU

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to go to device manager and disable the display drivers, check whether the issue persists or not.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the second adapter and click
      Disable.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.
    • Repeat the same steps to disable the first display adapter and check if it helps.

If you find the issue is with anyone of the display adapters then, I suggest you to update the display drivers from the manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Black display after Windows 10 1909 update

Marivel Man, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Black display after Windows 10 1909 update

1. Black display after Windows 10 1909 update - Similar Threads - Black display 1909

2. Black Screen of death on windows 1909 after updates.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen of death on windows 1909 after updates.: Hey when i updated my windows 1909quality update i started having black screen of death. I could use everything using task manager create new task. A important information is that it fixes after 10-40 minutes. So please help!! I missed a day's class trying to fix it. System...
  3. Windows 1909 to 20h2 update black screen after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1909 to 20h2 update black screen after restart: hi guys, so my computer is on windows 10 1909, and windows has been prompting me to restart my computer for ages in order to update. problem is, every time i click on "update and restart", it goes smoothly till the part where windows tells you that it is going to restart...
  4. HP Z1 Backlight on, blank display after Windows 10 update 1909 and every update

HP Z1 Backlight on, blank display after Windows 10 update 1909 and every update: I have an HP Z1 all in one pc circa 2011. It has a Xeon processor, 16GB of ram and a Quadro 500m video card. Where the only things hooked up to it is a usb printer and a displayport cord used to make the screen act as a monitor for a second computer as it is capable of ultra...
  5. Images not loading after Windows 10 1909 update

Images not loading after Windows 10 1909 update: some Images from websites not loading today after updating windows 10 to new 1901 version yesterday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/images-not-loading-after-windows-10-1909-update/f2d91126-e12d-4c28-9abd-ef0821df19e2
  6. Windows 10 update 1909 system32/logonUI.exe black box

Windows 10 update 1909 system32/logonUI.exe black box: Updated to windows 10 1909 today. Now we are stuck in what looks like console view for logon. Can not uninstall update, satans little blue hamster wheel just spins. Can't restore to this morning as the computer says it has been 10 days since update. Checked update history -...
  7. Games are unplayable after updating to Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games are unplayable after updating to Windows 10 1909: submitted by /u/aeronauticalRacoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g18kjz/games_are_unplayable_after_updating_to_windows_10/
  8. Windows 10 Pro crashing after 1909 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro crashing after 1909 update: I finally updated my copy of windows 10 a couple of months ago and have had persistent instability ever since. I've been reading forums and trying to figure out what is causing windows to crash and the PC to reboot. I essentially use this computer as a HTPC that does some...
  9. Black screen from full screen on YouTube after Windows 1909 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen from full screen on YouTube after Windows 1909 update.: Has anyone else had these issues? Whenever I'm watching a YouTube video and I make it full screen, the ENTIRE screen goes black for a second or two. Even when I minimize it. It happened on the last update, but I reverted back within the same hour because I wasn't trying to...
  10. After installing Windows 10 Nov update (1909), Windows security icon color changed to black...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After installing Windows 10 Nov update (1909), Windows security icon color changed to black...: Recently, I did a clean install of Windows 10 version 1909. Everything went smoothly, but the color of Windows security in start menu changed to black and it's not looking good. All the other default Windows 10 apps icons are white. [ATTACH] Calender (which is on the...