Windows 10: Black Duet Thermaltake missing files to run

Discus and support Black Duet Thermaltake missing files to run in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and cannot get the system to download the files i need. how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffMorkemo, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Black Duet Thermaltake missing files to run

I have windows 10 and cannot get the system to download the files i need. how do I fix this?

:)

JeffMorkemo, Jan 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 Black Screen, No Cursor

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please follow the below suggestion and check if that helps.

If you see the black screen only
    after sign-in and you can see a mouse cursor:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
    If this resolves the black screen, use corruption resolution steps.

Perform SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to scan your system
    files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833 ( Applies to Windows 10 as well).

I would also suggest you to run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press
      Enter key after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type
    Exit, and then press Enter.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Black Duet Thermaltake missing files to run

missing/unusable internet explorer icon

Hi,

One of the reasons why your applications is missing due to a corrupted system files. Have you tried running SFC
    scan? If not, we suggest that you run SFC scan to check and fix any system files that has been corrupted. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Black Duet Thermaltake missing files to run

1. Black Duet Thermaltake missing files to run - Similar Threads - Black Duet Thermaltake

2. Does duet display contain a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does duet display contain a virus?: I did not download it but it is on my desktop and I cannot delete for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-duet-display-contain-a-virus/ab33764e-138b-413e-9547-47a1276a4fc6
  3. Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update: This morning I noticed Duet Display was downloaded to my computer. I checked to see when it was downloaded and it was yesterday 5/29, however I did not use my computer yesterday. Is this a Microsoft update or should I be concerned someone is trying to access my pc....
  4. Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update: This morning I noticed Duet Display was downloaded to my computer. I checked to see when it was downloaded and it was yesterday 5/29, however I did not use my computer yesterday. Is this a Microsoft update or should I be concerned someone is trying to access my pc....
  5. Is Duet Display a Microsoft Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Thermaltake V200 RGB Problem (Solved)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thermaltake V200 RGB Problem (Solved): Hello All This Morning i did dust clean out on System, carefully removed the front cover to clean the front fans/and the front cover itself, reconnected everything, goto turn on the RGB for today, and now that part is not working. Is it something i should reshutdown and try...
  7. Black Background, Missing File Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Background, Missing File Explorer: I've had this issue for two days and I haven't downloaded anything that may cause this. After signing in, the background is black and the apps are still there. I could press at the start button but I can't open certain apps and can't type anything on the search bar....
  8. Issues with Duet Display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Duet Display?: About 2-3 years ago, I downloaded Duet Display and for some reason, whenever I played games such as minecraft on windows, the screen just went black, and didn’t allow me to play them, and ended up having to uninstall everything from duet display. Is this still something that...
  9. Missing files to run VST plugin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing files to run VST plugin: Hi Some VST plugins wont run on my computer Windows 10 pro I ran the VST Dependency utility and found literally hundreds of missing files. I am wondering how to fix this short of a clean reformat and reinstallation of Windows. The complete message is... Error: At least...
  10. the error of installing duet display

in Windows 10 Customization
    the error of installing duet display: [ATTACH] when i install the duet display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-error-of-installing-duet-display/f1dd7a49-197c-4413-8ff6-201bfa603709