Windows 10: Black flashing/flickering when going Fullscreen?

Discus and support Black flashing/flickering when going Fullscreen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,my problem is that every time I watch a video on Youtube or Discord ect. my screen just flickers black when I go Fullscreen so I always have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mandarine__, May 26, 2024.

1. Black flashing/flickering when going Fullscreen?

Hello,my problem is that every time I watch a video on Youtube or Discord ect. my screen just flickers black when I go Fullscreen so I always have to exit Fullscreen to be able to watch the video. It also doesn't matter if the video is running or paused its the fact I go into Fullscreen.I tried restarting my pc but that didn't help, then I tried to see if I had any new Nvidia graphics update but I am already on the newest one..I think its because of the Nvidia update but I am not sure.. I am on Windows 11 in case that helps. I don't know if it helps but here are my specs:GPU: RTX 2080tiCPU: Ry

:)

Mandarine__, May 26, 2024
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Screen flashes black for a second

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check as driver updates are also part of Windows updates.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Also uninstall and reinstall Display drivers from manufacturer website and check. Refer the steps below.

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device Manager

• Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Properties

• Go to Driver tab.

• Select Uninstall and follow onscreen instructions.

You may also refer the link below and follow the suggestions suggested.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows - Microsoft Support

Do let us know if the screen flashes. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 26, 2024
  3. Screen flickers and goes black

Nothing worked thing is i flickers a bit then turns black on the computer screen but doesn't flicker or go black on the monitor also when i restarted my computer and got to the home page it went black again i tried the 2 videos im trying the steps below rn

Maddox Ray, May 26, 2024
  4. Black flashing/flickering when going Fullscreen?

photoshop cs6 black screen flickering issues

For all those people who face this error please find below the easiest solution for this error.

1. First of all click on the Catalyst Control Center.
    2. Now click on ‘3D Application Settings’.
    3. All you have to do is change the ‘Wait for Vertical Refresh’ option to ‘On, unless application specifies’.

If you are not able to fix the issue using the steps given above and wanna try some other effective methods visit : Windows 8 and Photoshop CS6 Black Screen Flickering

Bhupesh Nimje, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Black flashing/flickering when going Fullscreen?

1. Black flashing/flickering when going Fullscreen? - Similar Threads - Black flashing flickering

2. Screen going black when watching videos in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen going black when watching videos in fullscreen: Hello, Recently, I tried to boost my performance for a game called Counter Strike 2. When I was doing that, I must have changed some setting in my system that now causes this issue. Whenever I try to watch a video in fullscreen youtube, twitch, downloaded videos in my PC,...
  3. Screen going black when watching videos in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen going black when watching videos in fullscreen: Hello, Recently, I tried to boost my performance for a game called Counter Strike 2. When I was doing that, I must have changed some setting in my system that now causes this issue. Whenever I try to watch a video in fullscreen youtube, twitch, downloaded videos in my PC,...
  4. Screen going black when watching videos in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Black flashing/flickering when going Fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black flashing/flickering when going Fullscreen?: Hello,my problem is that every time I watch a video on Youtube or Discord ect. my screen just flickers black when I go Fullscreen so I always have to exit Fullscreen to be able to watch the video. It also doesn't matter if the video is running or paused its the fact I go into...
  6. Display going black and flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display going black and flickering: For a while now I have having a problem with certain app flickering my display screen black and turning my mouse distorted, I have mainly noticed this problem with Roblox, Roblox Studio and Premiere Pro, after I restart my Laptop there is no problem, it only happens when I...
  7. Display going black and flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display going black and flickering: For a while now I have having a problem with certain app flickering my display screen black and turning my mouse distorted, I have mainly noticed this problem with Roblox, Roblox Studio and Premiere Pro, after I restart my Laptop there is no problem, it only happens when I...
  8. Display flickering, Freezing, going black

Display flickering, Freezing, going black: My screen has been flickering since 13th July. It happened randomly when I was playing Roblox. Since then I've got a new issues like Windows 10 freezing both display and audio or black screen which I could fix temporarily using Windows key + Ctrl + Shift + B.My screen haven't...
  9. Screen Flickering when in app's fullscreen

Screen Flickering when in app's fullscreen: Hi, I'm on a Lenovo L3 15IML05 laptop, and the screen always flickers when i go fullscreen.I believe the problem is with the Intel graphics driver because when i uninstall the device, the problem no longer exists while videos play in low fps/windows animation low fps Fyi, its...
  10. Screen flickers black every few seconds when in fullscreen mode games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickers black every few seconds when in fullscreen mode games: Hi all, I recently upgraded my laptop to the Lenovo Legion Y520 with an i7-7700hq, a 1050 ti, intel hd 630, 256 gig ssd, and 2 Terabyte hard drive I usually use an external monitor next to my laptop I noticed that when in games, if i set it to Fullscreen the screen...