Windows 10: "Black Graphics" The Joker who got away... (Everythin's painted black)

Discus and support "Black Graphics" The Joker who got away... (Everythin's painted black) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Alright I'm currently helping out a client who bought a computer with windows 10 inside it, but the little runt who sold it too him, somehow changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SotoPrior, Aug 20, 2017.

1. SotoPrior Win User

"Black Graphics" The Joker who got away... (Everythin's painted black)

Alright I'm currently helping out a client who bought a computer with windows 10 inside it, but the little runt who sold it too him, somehow changed the entire graphics, (background and text,) to black on black imagery. I know this isn't something like screen sharing, as I can clearly see the little icon for accounts, and the wireless connection icon and battery icon, still visible, and in color. Mouse Icon especially so. So I'm currently trying to boot up a win ten disk from USB to write over everything, but something with the UEFI, is preventing the reading of the USB for bootup, (and I know this USB I'm using right now works.) So if anyone knows a way to reset all the colors somehow, alternative to the innards' control of the laptop, please let me know now, or at least a way to fix the UEFI problem somehow.

EDIT: I had help from an assistant and doing F9+ESC, allowed me to boot from a USB luckily enough, but Gosh Darn was this device suborn for a simple reimaging. Now We wait...

:)

SotoPrior, Aug 20, 2017

2. exxpensive update

I'm getting multiple alerets about a$119 updatre on windows that I cant afford on my disability ck this time when when I refused my email "mysteriously" began malfunctioning right away.. you need money so badly you got to black mail the disabled? who
    do you think you are Donald TRump? shame on you

daveweitzel, Aug 20, 2017
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Adding text to a picture

The question was answered already. Open the image in Paint. "Open" is not synonymous with "Paste." Right click on the image file (not the image in the Photos app) and select "Open with..." and the select Paint.

JimWynne, Aug 20, 2017
  4. "Black Graphics" The Joker who got away... (Everythin's painted black)

Hi SotoPrior

If you go Start => Settings => Personalization => Colors = scroll down right hand side, in the section "Choose your default app mode", select light. While in Personalization you can also check themes.

As to booting, I would create a new key using the MS media creation tool. It will format key for proper UEFI boot. As well in BIOS when you are clean installing it is recommend to disable secure boot and fast boot.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 20, 2017
  5. SotoPrior Win User
    Well I appreciate the Reply back, I just managed to fix the problem, (although it does seem this laptop will be stuck in legacy mode for a bit before I can diagnose what the heck is wrong with it's UEFI from detecting internal hardware,) but thanks for the tip. You see this is the log in screen especially that was the first fronting problem. So I could not see what to type in, if I typed it in right, and so on, and my client didn't provide a log in info anyways. He simply wanted the whole "Black theme" removed, so I reimaged the crap after a few searches on how to properly boot up the BIOS. I did have to set it to Legacy mode unfortunately as the UEFI must be broken, not being able to detect pretty much anything. But whatever, I got what I needed wiped and restored for the user, so that's all I needed to do anyway, I appreciate your time to read and comment on this, thanks.

SotoPrior, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

"Black Graphics" The Joker who got away... (Everythin's painted black)

1. "Black Graphics" The Joker who got away... (Everythin's painted black) - Similar Threads - Black Graphics Joker

2. Paint 3d project got covered in black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d project got covered in black: Hello, I was working on a project on Paint 3d. Most of what I had painted seemingly got deleted while the file itself remained. I am unable to undo this change, nor am I able to look at the undo history. I've tried going into the version history, but there's nothing there,...
  3. Paint 3d project got covered in black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d project got covered in black: Hello, I was working on a project on Paint 3d. Most of what I had painted seemingly got deleted while the file itself remained. I am unable to undo this change, nor am I able to look at the undo history. I've tried going into the version history, but there's nothing there,...
  4. MS paint black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS paint black and white: I can't use image properties to convert a picture to black and white. I already tried uninstalling and re-installing this app? What's going on, and how can it be fixed?...
  5. MS paint black and white

MS paint black and white: I can't use image properties to convert a picture to black and white. I already tried uninstalling and re-installing this app? What's going on, and how can it be fixed?...
  6. Black screen paint 3d

Black screen paint 3d: When I updated to windows 11 paint 3d kept opening in a black screen, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-paint-3d/b8f7dd4f-cf38-4fe2-9c58-c412d7059d28
  7. Paint 3D stuck at black screen

Paint 3D stuck at black screen: My Paint 3D stuck at black screen, it doesn't work I mean when I draw a line with white color the only thing that I can see is the black background, and I couldn't fix this by updating, or resetting my windows 10.I have already installed all of my laptop's drivers, and they...
  8. I got black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got black screen: I tried upgrade to Win 10 but after the login its all black I can do Ctrl Alt Delete to open Task Manager. What should I do? Coming from Win 8 submitted by /u/IntelligentAdvanced [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6ln9w/i_got_black_screen/
  9. Paint 3D Black Screen

Paint 3D Black Screen: Hi, I'm trying to run Paint 3D and then my entire screen goes black then comes back on, Paint 3D says it needs to close. Sometimes even just having it open without using it, it'll black screen. I did try to Reset via settings but it didn't work. Any ideas why or ways to fix?...
  10. Graphic Card- Black Screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic Card- Black Screen.: Hello recently I bought Graphic card GT 710 DDR5 2GB that support max resolution 2160P I worked with that for a while until windows 10 1809 released then I download that and install it on my PC then going to install driver of Graphic card then screen goes black I tried...