Windows 10: Black home screen with nothing working

Discus and support Black home screen with nothing working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I just opened the administrator zone account, and the background was black, everything was gone except for the trash can, window button, search,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Baked_Potatoes, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Black home screen with nothing working

So I just opened the administrator zone account, and the background was black, everything was gone except for the trash can, window button, search, wifi, notification, battery. Only the trash can button worked, the rest didn’t respond cmd work, win + r also workPls help me

:)

Baked_Potatoes, Aug 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 22, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Black home screen with nothing working

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

Black home screen with nothing working

1. Black home screen with nothing working - Similar Threads - Black home screen

2. Black screen and nothing works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen and nothing works: Hello, I'm experiencing black screen with cursor and all the hacks Ive used don't work e.g Win+shift+ctrl+b, ctrl+alt+delete, ctrl+shift+ESC. Even shift and restart to safe mode doesn't work. It's just stuck on black. I've watched almost all YouTube videos but nothing works...
  3. Black screen and nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and nothing works: Hello, I'm experiencing black screen with cursor and all the hacks Ive used don't work e.g Win+shift+ctrl+b, ctrl+alt+delete, ctrl+shift+ESC. Even shift and restart to safe mode doesn't work. It's just stuck on black. I've watched almost all YouTube videos but nothing works...
  4. Black screen and nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen Win11 PC but nothing works?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen Win11 PC but nothing works?: i've just updated my windows 11 pc, and usually it automatically restarts for me. but this time it didn't so i've tried to restart it myself i turnt my pc off and back on but now all that shows is my cursor and black screen before login i can't login whatsoever and i've tried...
  6. Black screen Win11 PC but nothing works?

Black screen Win11 PC but nothing works?: i've just updated my windows 11 pc, and usually it automatically restarts for me. but this time it didn't so i've tried to restart it myself i turnt my pc off and back on but now all that shows is my cursor and black screen before login i can't login whatsoever and i've tried...
  7. Black Screen and Basically Nothing Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen and Basically Nothing Works: Experiencing prevalent black screen issue on my Dell Inspiron running Windows 10.Feel like I have gone through every single troubleshoot but I can’t make it through most because I can’t access the basic features to do so.Those aren’t related to the lack of screen, rather not...
  8. Black Screen and Basically Nothing Works

Black Screen and Basically Nothing Works: Experiencing prevalent black screen issue on my Dell Inspiron running Windows 10.Feel like I have gone through every single troubleshoot but I can’t make it through most because I can’t access the basic features to do so.Those aren’t related to the lack of screen, rather not...
  9. Black Screen and Basically Nothing Works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Black screen with cursor, nothing works.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor, nothing works.: Don't know if this is the right sub to ask for help, but well, when I log in, my desktop doesn't load. Only my mouse is there. I'm on a Asus Ultrabook S46C. Task manager doesn't open in any way. FN + Esc + Power also don't work. I have Process Lasso installed, and he do...