Windows 10: Black horizabtal lines after win 10 instalation

Discus and support Black horizabtal lines after win 10 instalation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got one a black line directly after installing win 10 on 24 Dec . One day later the system failed to start so I tried to do recovery but I failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JAMALALAWAMY, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Black horizabtal lines after win 10 instalation

I got one a black line directly after installing win 10 on 24 Dec . One day later the system failed to start so I tried to do recovery but I failed again and got another black line . Finally I did new clean instalation and unfortunately I got another line . What did cause yhis lines and how can I get out of them

:)

JAMALALAWAMY, Dec 26, 2019

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Jac4468 Win User

Black horizabtal lines after win 10 instalation

Black Line

Never had that problem before! The navbar height is bigger on 150% scaling, which is the default for win 10. Yes, on 125% the bar is the same as on 8.1, and the black line is the same height as the bar. On 150% though the black line is the same as on 125%,
    causing it to look strangely misaligned.

Jac4468, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Black horizabtal lines after win 10 instalation

1. Black horizabtal lines after win 10 instalation - Similar Threads - Black horizabtal lines

2. Win 10 screen black after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 screen black after startup: HelloWhen i turn on my pc first time a day i see login page and after that there is all black screenI cant do anything so i turn off my pc by holding power button for 10 seconds Then i turn on my pc again and after login i have my desktop and i see everythingIt started...
  3. Win 10 screen black after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 screen black after startup: HelloWhen i turn on my pc first time a day i see login page and after that there is all black screenI cant do anything so i turn off my pc by holding power button for 10 seconds Then i turn on my pc again and after login i have my desktop and i see everythingIt started...
  4. Win 10 black screen after boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 black screen after boot: I don't want to be here with trouble, but alas I am So I have been running dual boot, win 7 and win 10. Today I rebooted from win 7 to win 10 and got a black screen in win 10 - no mouse. This was right after I selected Win 10 boot (just before the wallpaper screen) I...
  5. Win 10 Black Screen after restart to install update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Black Screen after restart to install update: Here is the detail. I download and install Win 10 ver 1903 (my current ver is 1803). After download and installed, windows tell me to restart the pc. I restart the PC PC case stop and run again as usual. But the thing is when my PC case start, the screen will show thr...
  6. Flashing black lines on screen after Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing black lines on screen after Windows 10 installation: Hi Folks, I have finally installed Win 10 on to an Acer Aspire 7750G laptop, after the installation it is getting black flashes quite randomly horizontally across the screen. I followed the windows troubleshooting, updated all the Apps and found that the flashing was...
  7. How to remove monitor's black borders after installing win 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to remove monitor's black borders after installing win 10: After win10's installation my external monitor has black borders. This was happening also with win7 after installation. with catalyst control center [which I cannot open anymore in win 10 :-(...] I could easily fix the issue: - open Catalyst Control Center - go to...
  8. How to remove monitor's black borders after installing win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove monitor's black borders after installing win 10: After win10's installation my external monitor has black borders. This was happening also with win7 after installation. with catalyst control center [which I cannot open anymore in win 10 :-(...] I could easily fix the issue: - open Catalyst Control Center - go to My...
  9. How to remove monitor's black borders after installing win 10

How to remove monitor's black borders after installing win 10: After win10's installation my external monitor has black borders. This was happening also with win7 after installation. with catalyst control center [which I cannot open anymore in win 10 :-(...as I have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD4670 which is not supported] I could...
  10. Black screen after installing WIN 10

Black screen after installing WIN 10: Hello evreryone, When upgrading my TABLET (not a PC) from Win 8.1 to Win 10, windows system told me that I don't have enough memory space to install win 10 and give to me the option that I can use a micro SD card memory to install win 10. I choose this option and insert a...