Windows 10: Black-ish screen shortly after booting windows ten

Discus and support Black-ish screen shortly after booting windows ten in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I boot windows ten, put my password in and my screen comes up, about 5-10 seconds later a black screen pops up and I can't do anything. Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jackmoopoo, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Black-ish screen shortly after booting windows ten

When I boot windows ten, put my password in and my screen comes up, about 5-10 seconds later a black screen pops up and I can't do anything. Sometimes when I boot a windows screen comes up saying "Windows didn't load correctly." And I can access other things from there. I tried using safe mode (black doesn't pop up) but not much help there since I can't access anything really.

:)

jackmoopoo, Aug 16, 2017
  2. jsim02 Win User

Windows 10 slow boot

Seven out of ten of my devices, Windows 10 boots slow and runs slow first few minutes after logging in. On one desktop, after turning on... Screen goes black, i have to unplug it then retry. It will boot just fine from USB or Disc. Solid state harddrives
    in all devices.

jsim02, Aug 16, 2017
  3. DeanEvo Win User
    WIndows 10, screen goes black after a couple of minutes and have to restart computer

Hi, I have upgraded to windows 10 and shortly (couple of minutes) after the computer boots to desktop the screen goes black and I can't do anything but turn off or restart.

In safe mode it doesn't turn off.

I use the hide updates patch on my gpu drivers and have set metered connection to on however the screen still goes black as if it's installing a gpu driver that doesn't work.

Any suggestions please?

Cheers

DeanEvo, Aug 16, 2017
  4. Black-ish screen shortly after booting windows ten

Seems to have fixed itself...

jackmoopoo, Aug 16, 2017
  5. after five minutes happens again but it might just be because my computer is a whiny brat.

jackmoopoo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Black-ish screen shortly after booting windows ten

1. Black-ish screen shortly after booting windows ten - Similar Threads - Black ish screen

2. Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse: Since the update from windows 10 to 11 i've been having issues with the same glitch: sometimes my screen goes black for a short amount of time i have tried using the windows + ctlr + shift + b shortcut, but my screen goes back after a few seconds and after that the letters in...
  3. Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse: Since the update from windows 10 to 11 i've been having issues with the same glitch: sometimes my screen goes black for a short amount of time i have tried using the windows + ctlr + shift + b shortcut, but my screen goes back after a few seconds and after that the letters in...
  4. Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer: I built my computer almost 3 years ago, and i’ve had on and off problems with it. However, this problem is unignorable and I think it might be time to switch something in my computer, but i’m not sure what. The two parts of interest are my power supply and my rx 580, which...
  5. Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer: I built my computer almost 3 years ago, and i’ve had on and off problems with it. However, this problem is unignorable and I think it might be time to switch something in my computer, but i’m not sure what. The two parts of interest are my power supply and my rx 580, which...
  6. Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black screen after booting Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after booting Windows: I get a black screen after booting my pc, it comes soon after seeing the windows logo. How can I fix the boot-up of the operating system? [Movido para inglês]...
  8. Black Screen After Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen After Boot: Ok so I have had this issue happen to me twice now and the only thing that has changed is that I recently went from a Mamba TE to the Mamba Elite which had me install Synapse 3. What happens is my PC gets through boot, shows the Windows loading circle, but then it just goes...
  9. Windows 10 "black screens" short time after Cortana prompts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 "black screens" short time after Cortana prompts: Hello! I have been having this issue for quite some time, so I have more than likely tried a lot of the possible fixes that people may post to this question. That being said, I will do my best to describe the issue in detail. Also, I am currently running Windows 10 on...
  10. Windows Ten Screen flashing black and grey

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Ten Screen flashing black and grey: Hello! I recently got a windows 10 ASUS laptop, and I tried to install this theme on it. After installing it, I went to personalization, and clicked on the theme. The screen started flashing black and light gray, I tried rebooting, but to no avail. It starts off with the...