Windows 10: Black label bar on tabs

Discus and support Black label bar on tabs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to disable this on Windows 10 ? When I hover over any tab it pops up. And it doesn't matter what browser I'm using.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OhanziDeSersa, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Black label bar on tabs

Does anyone know how to disable this on Windows 10 ? When I hover over any tab it pops up. And it doesn't matter what browser I'm using. Black label bar on tabs 962b5090-b8c2-44bb-b5b5-6a23705306e6?upload=true.jpg

:)

OhanziDeSersa, Nov 24, 2019

2. IE11 - No Tabs, No Favorites Bar

My Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 has gone very strange.

• I have no Favorites Bar; I know how to toggle it on and off, but it will not come back
      • my Favorites are still there in the Favorites Menu bar tab (Menu Bar and Status Bar appears to be the
        only Bars I can turn on and off)
    • I have only one Tab, and can't see any others - even thought they are there somewhere - as the Taskbar Icon preview shows.

Steps I have taken to fix this:

• restored Advanced Settings via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • reset IE11 settings completely via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • removed IE11 completely via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot
    • reinstall IE11 via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot

None of these steps made any difference.

I don't know what else to try.

Any ideas?

NeilCameron1215, Nov 24, 2019
  3. No enhancemend tab and no bar to reduce microphone boost

Thank you for the screenshots.

Since you aren't able to see the enhancement tab, then it could be due to the sound card installed on your device. We suggest reinstalling the sound card drivers by following the steps below:

• On the search bar, type Device Manager and press Enter.
    • Select Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the device and click Properties.
    • On the Driver tab, select Uninstall.
    • Click OK.

After performing the steps above, restart your device and see if the issue still persists.

If you need additional help, feel free to get back to us.

Justine Pel, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Black label bar on tabs

No enhancemend tab and no bar to reduce microphone boost

So i am sorry to say this but this did not help anyway but can the buzzing sound be because of my soundcard if i buy a phantompower wil it remove it?

KorayColak, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Black label bar on tabs

1. Black label bar on tabs - Similar Threads - Black label bar

2. Black bars in the task manager when switching from the processes tab to the performance tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black bars in the task manager when switching from the processes tab to the performance tab: Good afternoon! When switching from the processes tab to the performance tab in the task manager, I noticed flashing black bars. At the same time, there is no such problem when switching to other tabs. This problem appears both without a video card driver and with the last...
  3. Black bars in the task manager when switching from the processes tab to the performance tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black bars in the task manager when switching from the processes tab to the performance tab: Good afternoon! When switching from the processes tab to the performance tab in the task manager, I noticed flashing black bars. At the same time, there is no such problem when switching to other tabs. This problem appears both without a video card driver and with the last...
  4. Desktop blue with black bar, but tabs still open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop blue with black bar, but tabs still open.: Ive had this problem multiple times, mostly after playing a fullscreen video game. I will exit out to my desktop mid game with alt tab, or simply close the game and my taskbar will be gone and my desktop blue with some strange black bar in the bottom left corner.the bar gives...
  5. Desktop blue with black bar, but tabs still open.

Desktop blue with black bar, but tabs still open.: Ive had this problem multiple times, mostly after playing a fullscreen video game. I will exit out to my desktop mid game with alt tab, or simply close the game and my taskbar will be gone and my desktop blue with some strange black bar in the bottom left corner.the bar gives...
  6. Desktop blue with black bar, but tabs still open.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Changing Labels on Task Bar Pinned Items

Changing Labels on Task Bar Pinned Items: I know this question has been asked about general task bar pinned item name changes, however I was hoping that someone would be able to advise how I change the information that is remembered and pinned.IE if i right click the RDP icon, it produces a list of recently accessed...
  8. Changing Labels on Task Bar Pinned Items

Changing Labels on Task Bar Pinned Items: I know this question has been asked about general task bar pinned item name changes, however I was hoping that someone would be able to advise how I change the information that is remembered and pinned.IE if i right click the RDP icon, it produces a list of recently accessed...
  9. black bars

black bars: hi, i have a problem on windows that has black bars ONLY on the left side of the screen it's not because of the monitor cause the startup on the montior doesn't have the black bars how can i fix this? also the recommended resolution isn't good but it doesnt have the black...
  10. Black bars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black bars: First I dont know if this is a design choice but it bothers me alot.I have smal bars on top and on the sides on my monitor, as well when I have like Edge, Crome and normal Windows in "Full screen mode". But when i go in a game and activate fullscreen it disappears. This makes...