Windows 10: Black lines and white boxes going across Surface screen. Hardware or software?

Discus and support Black lines and white boxes going across Surface screen. Hardware or software? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Multisensory [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Multisensory, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Black lines and white boxes going across Surface screen. Hardware or software?

/u/Multisensory, Apr 30, 2020

2. screen- freezy black lines running across

This happens 2min after lines go acrost the screen black and white it has happened twice as I am righting this message no hard wear or soft wear changes.

This laptop has been back to HP

alvinpiper_72, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Black lines and white boxes going across Surface screen. Hardware or software?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Black lines and white boxes going across Surface screen. Hardware or software?

1. Black lines and white boxes going across Surface screen. Hardware or software? - Similar Threads - Black lines white

2. Black and white lines on the bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and white lines on the bottom of my screen: Good day So today when I turned on my laptop some black and white lines as come on the bottom of my screen it wasnt there yesterday so idk how it reach there in the first place ? Can someone help me please and thank u ....
  3. Black and white lines on the bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black and white lines on the bottom of my screen: Good day So today when I turned on my laptop some black and white lines as come on the bottom of my screen it wasnt there yesterday so idk how it reach there in the first place ? Can someone help me please and thank u ....
  4. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  5. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  6. Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11

Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11: Hello,I am getting a black screen with a dotted line across the top white hyphens that does not respond to any keys or actions. I sometimes get this after I've been using my laptop for a few hours, but am now experiencing this numerous times when trying to wake up my computer...
  7. Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11: Hello,I am getting a black screen with a dotted line across the top white hyphens that does not respond to any keys or actions. I sometimes get this after I've been using my laptop for a few hours, but am now experiencing this numerous times when trying to wake up my computer...
  8. No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.: I have just installed Windows 11 and now I have a very strange lay out and things are missing like lines, cases, colours, for example I can't tick boxes because boxes don't show up, I can't play wordle because the colours don't show, so no yellow or green, everything stays...
  9. No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.

No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.: I have just installed Windows 11 and now I have a very strange lay out and things are missing like lines, cases, colours, for example I can't tick boxes because boxes don't show up, I can't play wordle because the colours don't show, so no yellow or green, everything stays...
  10. White lines across the blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White lines across the blue screen: Windows 10 has installed updates and now on boot I see white lines on a blue screen or just a black screen. I spent a lot of time to find a solution to launch: replace the files atikmdag.sys, atikmpag.sys in the '\system32\drivers' folder with files from the Windows 8 driver...