Windows 10: Black loading screen delay

Discus and support Black loading screen delay in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When i boot up or reboot my Windows 10 pro after the windows logo is gone i get a black screen flicker once with my mouse loading along with for at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Crimson1077, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Black loading screen delay

When i boot up or reboot my Windows 10 pro after the windows logo is gone i get a black screen flicker once with my mouse loading along with for at least 10 to 15 seconds... not sure if it's a video card issue or what... i have a radeon HD 6570 but it really makes the boot up time very slow... any suggestions? Also have the most updated driver for my video card.*Think

:)

Crimson1077, Aug 6, 2015
  2. Fred51942 Win User

Very slow startup in Windows 10

Hi. DaveM121

Sorry for the delay in answering, The screen I refer to is black with white writing and it tells that you the type of keyboard, mouse and what drives etc is on the machine.

After this screen go's totally black the machine takes 6.5 minutes before the signin screen shows.

Fred51942, Aug 6, 2015
  3. 3ricss0n Win User
    nokia 5530 no boot up bars of death

the device now just loads a white screen then red black bars white screen green black bars white screen blue black bars(not in sequence) and then nothing.... what to do

3ricss0n, Aug 6, 2015
  4. ram1220 Win User

Black loading screen delay

this is really the only gripe I have about Windows 10 other than all of the contact MS settings I had to turn off. My boot up time is just under 5 minutes. This is on a fast computer with fast boot enabled in Win 10. A lot of people are complaining about long boot times and black screens during boot. Hope MS fixes this in a future update.

ram1220, Aug 8, 2015
  5. I took my video card out and reinstalled the OS and running off integrated graphics thinking that would correct it but not fully but it's a little better but not quite.

Crimson1077, Aug 8, 2015
  6. Carsomyr Win User
    For starters it would help if your System specs were a bit more detailed. What GPUs/Drivers do you have? Second, what OS did you upgrade from? Did you do a clean install after?

Carsomyr, Aug 8, 2015
  7. OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, *CLEAN INSTALL* was once a upgrade version of Windows 10 Professional x64 from Windows7Pro
    CPU: Intel core i5 650 3.2Ghz
    Motherboard: LGA Socket 1156
    RAM: 7.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz "8GB DDR3"
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics "as of now" Was AMD ATI Radeon 6570 CCC 15.7.1

Crimson1077, Aug 8, 2015
  8. Black loading screen delay

I'd just wait for a hopeful Windows update to solve this problem. I know it's not the best or fastest solution, but there seem to be a lot problems people are having that most likely can only be fixed by Microsoft. I've been fortunate enough to not run into any issues on my main desktop, as of yet.

I've upgraded to Windows 10 on three computers so far. Two that are laptops and fairly old, one of which is going on 10 years old. The reason I'm assuming this can only be fixed through an update is because on one of those laptops, the more recent one but still considered old, Windows 10 actually starts very fast and this doesn't happen.

The only time this happens to me is on the 10 year old Alienware laptop I'm talking about. So I cannot imagine why you'd be having similar start times to a computer with a Pentium 4.

MetaMorphy, Aug 9, 2015
  9. dungtran Win User
    I think you can fix this by disable auto switch graphics in BIOS.

dungtran, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Black loading screen delay

1. Black loading screen delay - Similar Threads - Black loading screen

2. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  3. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  4. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  5. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  6. Black screen with loading dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading dots: I factory reset my pc. I then tried to log in and it wouldn’t let me. I don’t quite remember what I did to try and fix it but now when my pc tries to boot up it goes to a black screen with a loading circle. I can’t log in. Not can I go into safe mode. I tired and my screen...
  7. Black screen with loading dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with loading dots: I factory reset my pc. I then tried to log in and it wouldn’t let me. I don’t quite remember what I did to try and fix it but now when my pc tries to boot up it goes to a black screen with a loading circle. I can’t log in. Not can I go into safe mode. I tired and my screen...
  8. Black Screen Delay Before Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Delay Before Login: **link to video of my issue at bottom** I built my first pc. I upgraded to an aio from an air cooler and after putting everything back together, I get a long black screen before i get to the login screen. It takes almost a minute before i get to the login screen. It used to...
  9. Black Screen with loading cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with loading cursor: Hi I have a windows desktop and I tried to dual boot Kali Linux along side Windows 10 using a bootable usb. I first made the bootable by burning an iso file to the usb, I then partitioned Drive C: so that I could make room for the new OS. I then changed the boot order so that...
  10. Black screen and then a couple of seconds video delay....?

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen and then a couple of seconds video delay....?: My laptop screen blanks every 15 minutes or so.... I can then bring it back with a touch to the mousepad. I did a W8> W10 upgrade and everything else seems to work okay. I did have to re-install the internal wireless adapter, but otherwise and excellent upgrade....