Windows 10: Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10

Discus and support Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello: I depend on the use of the Magnifier in Windows 10. For several months my Magnifier screen has been completely black. Does anybody know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pete Agnew, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10

Hello: I depend on the use of the Magnifier in Windows 10. For several months my Magnifier screen has been completely black. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

:)

Pete Agnew, Oct 4, 2018

2. magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 4, 2018
  3. JanAllard Win User
    Windows 10 Magnifier Lens Window is Black

Hello,

I encountered the same issue after installing windows 10.

The magnifier rectangle is black.

I followed instructions above but without result.

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks for reply

JanAllard, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10

Need a better screen magnifier

Hi,

To help you resolve this, kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows logo + U
      at the same time.
    • Click on Start Magnifier.

You can click the Start Magnifier from the Control Panel windows to see the options to magnify the screen. Under
    Views, you can set it to Full screen, Lens or
    Docked.

You may also drag to position the Magnifier window anywhere on the desktop/screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10

1. Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black Magnifier screen

2. Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?: Greetings Microsoft Assistants.I hope everyone on staff is well today.I am looking for a solution to the problem of Magnifier showing a black screen when turned on.Applying the suggested solution in this old post did not solve the problem for me. The assistant said there were...
  3. Windows Magnifier Lens or Docked appear completely black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Magnifier Lens or Docked appear completely black: My Windows 10 Magnifier in Lens or Docked mode appear completely black. In Full Screen mode however everything appears normal, magnified or not.It is not an Invert Color situation: that is unchecked, but even checked it shows the same. In these modes the Magbnifier is pitch...
  4. Magnifier Lens Is Solid Black Not Inverted Windows 10 Pro x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnifier Lens Is Solid Black Not Inverted Windows 10 Pro x64: A little background first:I bought a brand new HP Laptop and I use a Dell external flatscreen monitor. I used it for a number of years with NO issues. I’m nearly blind so I have always used the magnifier, again with no issues. Last week I had a problem that Microsoft fixed...
  5. Magnifier Lens Is Solid Black Not Inverted Windows 10 Pro x64

Magnifier Lens Is Solid Black Not Inverted Windows 10 Pro x64: A little background first:I bought a brand new HP Laptop and I use a Dell external flatscreen monitor. I used it for a number of years with NO issues. I’m nearly blind so I have always used the magnifier, again with no issues. Last week I had a problem that Microsoft fixed...
  6. Magnifier App for Windows 10

Magnifier App for Windows 10: I have been referred to this website by the Microsoft help desk. I use the Magnifier software that magnifies the screen and provides other accessibility functionality for visually impaired people, However, I have found that it does not work on some PCs. This software was...
  7. Magnified screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Magnified screen: Hi I accidently changed my computer resolution to 500% I can not change it back to 100% now because I can not see the menu icons to click on settings. Is there a way I can get the setting icon up on the screen so I can change resolution back to 100%. It is Windows 10 and...
  8. screen magnifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen magnifier: I am sight impaired and have to use the Microsoft magnifier. When it is on sometimes my keyboard entries come in backward. Typing CAT prints TAC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-magnifier/9d7d4c26-5c7e-4641-97d2-63859606c308
  9. Find Windows 10 magnifier

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find Windows 10 magnifier: How do I find the magnifier feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-windows-10-magnifier/4af40d1e-87db-46c7-b58f-e2b1bbd92acb
  10. Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magnifier lens black windows 10

2. magnifier show black screen

3. magnifier is black

4. magnifier black screen,
  5. windows 10 magnifier black,
  6. windows magnifier black screen,
  7. windows magnifier is black,
  8. magnifier shows black screen,
  9. fix magnifier,
  10. fix magnifier in windows 10,
  11. windows 10 magnifier lens black,