Windows 10: Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU

Discus and support Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Upgraded from an R9 Fury to an RX Vega 64 recently, and my BSOD frequency on Black Ops 4 has increased. On both GPU's, I'd had an undervolt/power save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Supra, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Supra Win User

Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU

Upgraded from an R9 Fury to an RX Vega 64 recently, and my BSOD frequency on Black Ops 4 has increased. On both GPU's, I'd had an undervolt/power save mode enabled, however these would typically only result in driver crashes. I've not played many other games since upgrading, and Black Ops 4 has been the most demanding/unstable game I've played in recent times regardless. The latest update has been causing a lot of client crashes, I think this is a big issue among the community, but I'm not sure about BSODs.

I've done a couple memtests and updated the motherboard BIOS. This seems to be isolated to the GPU? I've attached the crash logs.

:)

Supra, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Call of Duty Black ops

hi

Harveymarriott, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU

Call of Duty Black ops

My Laptop model is DELL Inspiron 3542

4 GB RAM

64 - bits version

I installed call of duty black ops. when I click on the game icon then following message is show :

"It apperars that call of duty black ops did not quit properly the last time it ran.

Do you want to run the game in safe mode.

This is recomended for most people.

It will change your system settings but not your controls."

Please anwser me about this problem how to fix it.

MuhammadEatesaam Ahmad, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU

1. Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU - Similar Threads - Black Ops BSOD

2. BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I was playing Black Ops II yesterday with a friend, and in a specific part of the map my game in the first instance crashed and sent me to the desktop. Thought it was an odd thing but then I decided to play again. Once I reach a certain part of the map my complete system goes...
  3. BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I was playing Black Ops II yesterday with a friend, and in a specific part of the map my game in the first instance crashed and sent me to the desktop. Thought it was an odd thing but then I decided to play again. Once I reach a certain part of the map my complete system goes...
  4. BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Black screen op

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen op: Hello everyone, two days ago ive installed last Windows update and turning on PC it displays the famous black screen with cursor but all the strategies ive found on yt doesnt work. Ive noticed that explorer doesnt run neither in recovery and i cannot go back in previous...
  6. Black OPs III

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black OPs III: I have DIRECTX 12, but am getting an error from Black OPs III that I cannot run the game. The error is no DX11 video card found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-ops-iii/c8e5d253-9efe-453c-a59f-0ced1b87a896
  7. Black Ops 4 won't launch. Smh. Typical of your trash MS OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Ops 4 won't launch. Smh. Typical of your trash MS OS: So, I have yet ANOTHER issue, as always, with your god awful operating system. BO4 won't launch no matter what I do to fix it. First Forza horizon 4, now this. Like, really? Windows you need to be sued for everything you have. You're an absolute trash company that shouldn't...
  8. Computer crashes second game into call of duty black ops 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes second game into call of duty black ops 4: When im playing call of duty, the second game in the screen goes black, speakers buzz and then it restarts. Gets annoying when im trying to play a game, TEMPS are all in check as i monitor while gaming. Never experienced this before, all help would be amazing, thank you in...
  9. Call of Duty Black OPS III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Black OPS III: Call of Duty® A7Tx9k0C7Ic Coming 4.26.2015 5401
  10. BSOD playing Black Ops 3, Memory management and others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Black Ops 3, Memory management and others: I have been getting BSOD's quite frequently recently with this game but have ignored it till now. Used to be able to play at least several hours before crash or BSOD but now its almost instant. Also other games crash now too. I have tried verifying the files of the game, ran...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black ops 4 bsod