Windows 10: Black Ops 4 won't launch. Smh. Typical of your trash MS OS

Discus and support Black Ops 4 won't launch. Smh. Typical of your trash MS OS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I have yet ANOTHER issue, as always, with your god awful operating system. BO4 won't launch no matter what I do to fix it. First Forza horizon 4,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by randymaahs, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Black Ops 4 won't launch. Smh. Typical of your trash MS OS

So, I have yet ANOTHER issue, as always, with your god awful operating system. BO4 won't launch no matter what I do to fix it. First Forza horizon 4, now this. Like, really? Windows you need to be sued for everything you have. You're an absolute trash company that shouldn't exist. As if paying 220$ for this sorry excuse of a platform wasn't bad enough, every single time I try to install a new game or some kind of software, there's ALWAYS something due to YOUR end. Like do you even do any real testing before you just throw out whatever updates? Like "eh, well if it screws everything up well try to fix it a few months from now". I'm so sick of this. You people need to just make your OS an open source. You clearly have no idea what you're doing. Let the community fix what you obviously can't. Stop charging people for this crap! I've spent the last day endlessly trying fix after fix and all I've come up with is that anyone who has updated their system to this trash 1809 build, we're basically beat until you guys get off your asses and actually do some work. Thanks, again, for destroying everything you touch. Smh. Worthless.

*Edit - And before you try to tell me to do a clean installation of Windows 10, NO. I'm not. I refuse to keep having to REINSTALL my OS, along with over 15TBs of games, software, audio plugins, etc. You guys need to come up with an actual solution because I'm sick of wasting countless time & internet bandwidth trying to download & reinstall everything just because you guys can't seem to do ANYTHING right. So, before your autoresponse bots come in, or worthless tech that has the same exact answers "Update your drivers, do some completely unrelated steps that have absolutely nothing to do with the problem, then when all else fails, do a completely clean installation of windows." NO. I'm not. So come up with a better response. You act like we haven't already tried all of that! I'm tired of being nice to you people. It's problem after problem, all stemming from YOUR OS. Fix the issue. People have had this problem for months and yet, nothing has been done about it. I didn't just waste all that money, AGAIN, on a game that I can't even play because I just so happened to upgrade my system to your latest jacked up build. Smh.

:)

randymaahs, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Supra Win User

Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU

Upgraded from an R9 Fury to an RX Vega 64 recently, and my BSOD frequency on Black Ops 4 has increased. On both GPU's, I'd had an undervolt/power save mode enabled, however these would typically only result in driver crashes. I've not played many other games since upgrading, and Black Ops 4 has been the most demanding/unstable game I've played in recent times regardless. The latest update has been causing a lot of client crashes, I think this is a big issue among the community, but I'm not sure about BSODs.

I've done a couple memtests and updated the motherboard BIOS. This seems to be isolated to the GPU? I've attached the crash logs.

Supra, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jan 1, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Black Ops 4 won't launch. Smh. Typical of your trash MS OS

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Black Ops 4 won't launch. Smh. Typical of your trash MS OS

1. Black Ops 4 won't launch. Smh. Typical of your trash MS OS - Similar Threads - Black Ops won't

2. SMH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMH: Can someone please tell me that this whole Xbox thing is not fake where u can’t talk to anybody SMH it’s like green dot all of these billion dollar companies and no one to talk to or give your side of the story to the person who report you can also b the problem it took 1 min...
  3. SMH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SMH: Can someone please tell me that this whole Xbox thing is not fake where u can’t talk to anybody SMH it’s like green dot all of these billion dollar companies and no one to talk to or give your side of the story to the person who report you can also b the problem it took 1 min...
  4. Black screen op

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen op: Hello everyone, two days ago ive installed last Windows update and turning on PC it displays the famous black screen with cursor but all the strategies ive found on yt doesnt work. Ive noticed that explorer doesnt run neither in recovery and i cannot go back in previous...
  5. Black OPs III

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black OPs III: I have DIRECTX 12, but am getting an error from Black OPs III that I cannot run the game. The error is no DX11 video card found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-ops-iii/c8e5d253-9efe-453c-a59f-0ced1b87a896
  6. Expression Web 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Expression Web 4 won't launch: I was using Expressions Web 4 yesterday, today when I try to launch it the splash screen comes up, then drops away but the program never launches. I un-installed it and then re-installed it. Same issue. If I try to "run as administrator" the program comes up. But it is a...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: It ran great until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle, now it simply crashes after showing the splash screen for 30 seconds. From the event viewer: The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...
  9. Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU: Upgraded from an R9 Fury to an RX Vega 64 recently, and my BSOD frequency on Black Ops 4 has increased. On both GPU's, I'd had an undervolt/power save mode enabled, however these would typically only result in driver crashes. I've not played many other games since upgrading,...
  10. Battlefield 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 4 won't launch: Recently installed Battlefield 4 and am currently using Windows 10 build 10074. I have my OS on my C drive and my games installed on the D drive. Whenever I attempt to launch a game through battlelog (tried using Chrome and IE) it gives me the following error "Invalid...