Windows 10: Black OPs III

Discus and support Black OPs III in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have DIRECTX 12, but am getting an error from Black OPs III that I cannot run the game. The error is no DX11 video card found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sunnyhill_318, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Black OPs III

I have DIRECTX 12, but am getting an error from Black OPs III that I cannot run the game. The error is no DX11 video card found.

:)

sunnyhill_318, Jul 23, 2020

2. Black OPs III

I have DIRECTX 12, but am getting an error from Black OPs III that I cannot run the game. The error is no DX11 video card found.

sunnyhill_318, Aug 4, 2020
  3. worf105 Win User
    Call of Duty Black Ops III

That was the preset values for AA. If you would like me to test other value in my next game play I will, Just ask and it will be done.

Good read about graphics setting for Black Ops III: http://www.gamersnexus.net/game-benc...gs-benchmarked

Black OPs III [​IMG]

worf105, Aug 4, 2020
  4. worf105 Win User

Black OPs III

Call of Duty Black Ops III

Just uploaded my latest episode of call of duty black ops 3 and got an email saying I have a copyright claim against it.

Hi ,

Due to a copyright claim, your YouTube video has been blocked. This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.

Video title: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Part 10
    Claimed by: Activision Publishing, Inc.

• Audio-visual content
    • 18:32 - 19:38 play match

Why? Not any different from the others I have done. Any idea's?

Activision claimed that between 18:32 and 19:38 is blocked worldwide so I have cut this part out and will upload again this edited version.

worf105, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Black OPs III

1. Black OPs III - Similar Threads - Black OPs III

2. Constant 0xc0000005 errors in Black Ops III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant 0xc0000005 errors in Black Ops III: Hi,Recently I've been trying to play Black Ops III and every session I'm constantly getting 0xc0000005 errors in event viewer,Sometimes the faulting module is ntdll.dll and other times its just the games .exe, but its always the same exception code.I've got lots of event logs...
  3. Constant 0xc0000005 errors in Black Ops III

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant 0xc0000005 errors in Black Ops III: Hi,Recently I've been trying to play Black Ops III and every session I'm constantly getting 0xc0000005 errors in event viewer,Sometimes the faulting module is ntdll.dll and other times its just the games .exe, but its always the same exception code.I've got lots of event logs...
  4. Black Ops 2 still cost's $60???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Ops 2 still cost's $60???: Why in the world does Black Ops 2 still cost the same amount of money almost 9 years later!!! the game is almost a decade old and still costs so much. Nobody plays the game anymore either, all I wanted was to play old classic zombies but I'd have to cut off an arm and sell it...
  5. Black screen op

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen op: Hello everyone, two days ago ive installed last Windows update and turning on PC it displays the famous black screen with cursor but all the strategies ive found on yt doesnt work. Ive noticed that explorer doesnt run neither in recovery and i cannot go back in previous...
  6. Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU: Upgraded from an R9 Fury to an RX Vega 64 recently, and my BSOD frequency on Black Ops 4 has increased. On both GPU's, I'd had an undervolt/power save mode enabled, however these would typically only result in driver crashes. I've not played many other games since upgrading,...
  7. Black Ops 3 Beta on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Ops 3 Beta on PC: If you own Call of Duty: Ghosts, Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare on PC the Beta is in your Steam library. PC only: If you own Black Ops 2, Ghosts, or Advanced Warfare on Steam, you get access to BO3Beta | Charlie INTEL Runs ok on the new Build 10532. 19164
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Black Ops III: I Thought it would be better to post to a separate thread as to not fill the "What Games are you playing right now?" Thread with all these videos. This is to show how my system and similar systems might handle these games on the maximum setting and hopefully a game walk...
  9. Warcraft III cutscenes not playing properly (not black screen)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warcraft III cutscenes not playing properly (not black screen): Hey guys, I downloaded Warcraft III and when I go to play the game the cutscenes look terrible I have tried running it as administrator which fixed the first problem I was having where the video footage would just not load at all, I also tried running it on a compatability...
  10. Call of Duty Black OPS III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Black OPS III: Call of Duty® A7Tx9k0C7Ic Coming 4.26.2015 5401