Windows 10: black rectangle after restart, disappears instantly

Discus and support black rectangle after restart, disappears instantly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok, listen here: everything bad always happens at night, no matter what. lemme explain what happened: so, i restarted my pc and i see a black rectangle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarchAlwaysSaysBS, Aug 16, 2020.

1. black rectangle after restart, disappears instantly

ok, listen here: everything bad always happens at night, no matter what. lemme explain what happened: so, i restarted my pc and i see a black rectangle pop-up, which disappeared very fast so i couldnt be able to take a photo. hope someone can help.

specs: windows 10, MSI, malwarebytes and windows defender, plus a nvidia gpu. *cough cough* home edition *cough cough*.

and, i couldnt be able to take a photo, so i'll try to draw it. P.S this never happened before.

black rectangle after restart, disappears instantly 844a418f-d8e1-46ec-a953-e522177c246d?upload=true.png

:)

MarchAlwaysSaysBS, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

black rectangles in title bar of some windows

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Are you experiencing other problems with your computer aside from the black rectangles?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer to restart all of its services?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, Aug 16, 2020
  3. black rectangles

why do black rectangles keep flashing on my laptop when i scroll

shaunjermyn, Aug 16, 2020
  4. bitrate16 Win User

black rectangle after restart, disappears instantly

Black rectangle appears in search view

Black (dark gray) rectangle appearing on fresh windows 10 installation (Oct 2018) when trying to use search on start menu.

Steps:

1. Pressed start menu button.

2. Started typing.

3. Transformed to search view where rectangle appearred.

black rectangle after restart, disappears instantly 19e70e2c-3bb8-4892-ae6d-3f994ae410ba?upload=true.png

bitrate16, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

black rectangle after restart, disappears instantly

1. black rectangle after restart, disappears instantly - Similar Threads - black rectangle restart

2. Black rectangle in the corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black rectangle in the corner of my screen: Ok, so I don't have an image of it sadlyidk why my screenshot won't load but that's not the issue. Whenever my computer unplugs, regardless if I plug it back in before it happens, my screen cuts out, shows a small image of one of the tabs or apps I have open, then when my...
  3. Black screen that only disappears after restarting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen that only disappears after restarting pc: When starting my laptop, the screen goes black with one or two lines moving across. This black screen keeps alternating with a normal screen every 30 seconds or so. The only way to get rid of this black screen is to restart the laptop every time I start it. Any help is...
  4. Black screen that only disappears after restarting pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen that only disappears after restarting pc: When starting my laptop, the screen goes black with one or two lines moving across. This black screen keeps alternating with a normal screen every 30 seconds or so. The only way to get rid of this black screen is to restart the laptop every time I start it. Any help is...
  5. BSOD and then instant restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and then instant restart: So my pc has started to act really weird for no reason. This started about a month ago when I was playing cs:go and the pc crashed on the map loading screen, right at the end. After that, pc crashes every time when I try to join a game and now it has gotten more "serious" I...
  6. Windows 10 restarts automatically and instantly after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 restarts automatically and instantly after shutdown: Hello I made my computer myself and now it restarts automatically after shutdown. It worked well for months and now it's been few days I can't turn it off : I'm not a expert so I need your help please... I tried most of tricks I have seen here, except the update of bios:...
  7. Black rectangle on title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black rectangle on title bar: [ATTACH] I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and now there is a black rectangle under the title bar's text. The rectangle is exactly the same color as the text, so it's not possible to see the text. If I defocus the window, the text color gets lighter to indicate...
  8. Instant random computer restarts

Instant random computer restarts: For 4 months, occasionally my computer randomly has been doing an instant reset—as in, I'm playing a game (or just sitting at the desktop), then my screen goes blank because the computer is booting up. This happens sometimes once/week, sometimes every few days, once, a couple...
  9. Instant crash to black screen, then auto restart 2x before OK

Instant crash to black screen, then auto restart 2x before OK: Never in 5 years has this PC crashed until yesterday. I was editing in Photoshop Adobe Camera RAW some 25 .CR2 files when without warning the PC went to a black screen as if the power shut down. But, the PC has a battery backup which I was checking when the PC tried to...
  10. Black rectangle appears on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Black rectangle appears on startup: [img] When I start my laptop this black thing appears. Does anyone know what it is and how I might get rid of it? 77060