Windows 10: Black resizable window on desktop

Discus and support Black resizable window on desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have this strange line/window on the desktop of my new Win10 PC. I've just installed the OS and all drivers with no other things inside. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VGR95r, Mar 18, 2021.

1. /u/VGR95r Win User

Black resizable window on desktop

I have this strange line/window on the desktop of my new Win10 PC. I've just installed the OS and all drivers with no other things inside. How can I remove it?

https://youtu.be/KZJfKU3XvAk

submitted by /u/VGR95r
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VGR95r, Mar 18, 2021
  2. S WMARR Win User

Windows 10 desktop Icon resizing?

I found out how to resize desktop icons, see below ,

To change the desktop icons take the steps below:

· Right click on an empty area of the desktop

· Select ‘View’

From here we will have three options:

· Large Icons

· Medium Icons

· Classic Icons

When you select the options listed above the icons will change based on the size selected.

S WMARR, Mar 18, 2021
  3. resize desktop icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and your interest in Windows 10.

Method 1:

· Select ‘View’

· Large Icons

· Medium Icons

· Classic Icons

Method 2:

To resize the icons on Windows 10 follow the instructions provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on System.
    • In Display tab, increase the percentage or bar under change the size of text, apps and other items.
    • Click on Apply button.
    Keep us posted with the status of the issue.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 18, 2021
  4. S WMARR Win User

resize my desktop icons, in windows 10

· Select ‘View’

· Large Icons

· Medium Icons

· Classic Icons

When you select the options listed above the icons will change based on the size selected.

S WMARR, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Black resizable window on desktop - Similar Threads - Black resizable window

2. Resizing desktop doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing desktop doesn't work: Resizing desktop is stuck on 1842 x 1014, I can't resize any other resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-desktop-doesnt-work/3ddd5118-13e1-425b-99f7-02bdc3875b0d
  3. Resizing desktop doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resizing desktop doesn't work: Resizing desktop is stuck on 1842 x 1014, I can't resize any other resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-desktop-doesnt-work/3ddd5118-13e1-425b-99f7-02bdc3875b0d
  4. Resizing desktop doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screen Flickering/black while resizing window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering/black while resizing window: Hey there! When I try to resize a window mostly with edge, brave my whole screen starts going black with some colorful lines in it.I tried removing and updating the display adapter but it comes back every time.My pc specs:Windows 11Lenovo Ideapad S1458 GB ramIntel i5 10th gen...
  6. Screen Flickering/black while resizing window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering/black while resizing window: Hey there! When I try to resize a window mostly with edge, brave my whole screen starts going black with some colorful lines in it.I tried removing and updating the display adapter but it comes back every time.My pc specs:Windows 11Lenovo Ideapad S1458 GB ramIntel i5 10th gen...
  7. Screen Flickering/black while resizing window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Desktop Icon Resized Itself

Desktop Icon Resized Itself: How does the recycle bin icon suddenly resize itself on the desktop? It did on my Windows tablet. How do I get it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-resized-itself/ab239c5e-11b9-40a7-af8a-08935f755e64
  9. Resizing Items on the Desktop

Resizing Items on the Desktop: I am using Windows 10. Just got a new Desktop with a 27" monitor. I thought the larger monitor would give me more space. It did not. Everything is just bigger! How can I resize things on my Desktop so that I can fit more Windows, icons, etc.? I tried Display settings...
  10. Resizing Pages + Desktop View

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing Pages + Desktop View: One moment I am happily working on my PC then, after clicking on 'New Email', I found that the email message covered the entire screen. Usually, it opens at a smaller size so I assume that to be the default size. When I went to reduce its size - by clicking on the overlapping...