Windows 10: Black Screen after Automatic Repair

Discus and support Black Screen after Automatic Repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community I am here to ask for your help, just recently my laptop with OS windows 10, after I boot-up the system the company logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DKBinsuan, May 7, 2021.

1. DKBinsuan Win User

Black Screen after Automatic Repair

Dear Microsoft Community I am here to ask for your help, just recently my laptop with OS windows 10, after I boot-up the system the company logo appears along with white circle loading animation, after that it runs the automatic repair and goes in to black screen with cursor. I tried the ctrl+alt+del to access task manager but the hotkey ctrl+alt+del dont work also I tried to access advance recovery through hard shutting down three times the laptop, and again it doesn't work. I want to try to access the advance recovery through iso, though I dont have spare flash drive and I don

:)

DKBinsuan, May 7, 2021
  2. abapsmoke Win User

Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’

Thank you very much for the reply. Unfortunately, I don’t know if it’s my doing something wrong, but I’ll do the steps to boot up the ASO menu and it won’t appear. I’ll reboot three times and leave it to load at the third, but it will do the same as before except for one thing- load for a while, then seemingly reboot on its own quickly (which it didn’t do before the ASO reboots), before going directly into ‘preparing automatic repair’ followed by the black screen shortly after. Same as before, leaving the black screen alone won’t do anything.

abapsmoke, May 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 7, 2021
  4. Grisouer Win User

computer screen turns black after it shows preparing automatic repair

it shows that for about 5 seconds and then the screen turns black With a white foggy bit

Grisouer, May 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Black Screen after Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - Black Screen Automatic

2. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with cursor after automatic repair: I've searched similar issues here but any solutions wouldnt work. My laptop Acer Aspire E15 starts up with just the acer logo without the spinning cirlces. After a few minutes, it'll say "preparing automatic repair" and it just stays like that for a few mins until it finishes...
  3. Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair '

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair ': Please help me, i was using my pc normally and a pop up came from 'sequrity and maintenance' like, 'reboot to start repairing disk'...I don't know, I don't remember that.But after i clicked on restart restarting screen was showing for like 10 minutes, so I pressed the power...
  4. Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair '

Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair ': Please help me, i was using my pc normally and a pop up came from 'sequrity and maintenance' like, 'reboot to start repairing disk'...I don't know, I don't remember that.But after i clicked on restart restarting screen was showing for like 10 minutes, so I pressed the power...
  5. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Hello. A few months ago, I was having problems with installing an update and now I’m having problems booting the laptop up. I dropped my laptop on the floor, tried to boot it up and got an automatic repair preparation screen. After that screen a blank CMD flashes on the...
  6. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Hello. A few months ago, I was having problems with installing an update and now I’m having problems booting the laptop up. I dropped my laptop on the floor, tried to boot it up and got an automatic repair preparation screen. After that screen a blank CMD flashes on the...
  7. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Black screen after attempting automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Black screen after attempting automatic repairs: I was playing a game this morning and it froze, and the task manager couldnt close it so I tried to reboot the pc but it got stuck so i ended up unplugging and plugging it back in. Then windows wouldnt boot so i went in to safe mode, In safe mode I realised that my hard...
  9. Black screen after preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after preparing automatic repair: Yesterday while i was using my laptop, it suddeny freezes and it goes into a bluescreen with a stopcode. I turned off the laptop with a long press, after that i opened it up again and it shows the manufacturer' name and circling dots and a preparing automatic update. After a...
  10. Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’: Hey. Yesterday my HP laptop finished updating to what I assume is the latest Windows 10 version. Everything was fine for a few hours until I shifted the pc and accidentally pulled the battery out, so it shut down suddenly. My laptop has a black ‘bar’ just below the screen...