Windows 10: Black screen after BIOS splash screen.

Discus and support Black screen after BIOS splash screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Black screen after BIOS splash screen. My computer does this every time. I reformat my PC then after 2-3 shut downs, it gets stuck at a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by slsagucio, Feb 2, 2020.

1. slsagucio Win User

Black screen after BIOS splash screen.

My computer does this every time. I reformat my PC then after 2-3 shut downs, it gets stuck at a black screen after bios splash screen.

I tried updating my BIOS and all my drivers but the problem stills persists
    Tried turning fast boot off, tried updating all of windows 10 and not updating but still it persists.
    Turned appreadiness off also and disabled the internal graphics of the pc but still the problem is there.

I have a GA-h81m-ds2v ver 1.0 motherboard and gtx 1070 ti vid card.

:)

slsagucio, Feb 2, 2020
  2. mrfdes Win User

No splash screen at daily startup

Almost, it is an NP350VC5 (Black), it came with Windows 8 and the latest Intel Graphics Driver dates from 2015.
    Further edit: seems I was wrong.
    After a reboot, I now get a completely black screen, no Samsung splash screen or anything.
    The steps I took before donot help anymore.
    Where do I go from here?

mrfdes, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Black screen after windows 10 update, no BIOS splash screen, HDD light off.

I have a ASUS laptop, recently updated to windows 10. It worked well for two weeks. Then it starts to make constant fan noise. I had to restart it (often once is enough) to make it work quietly.

However, after an update on 22th, Aug., the noise appears as expected. So I restarted, but it left me a black screen, a literal black screen.

• No BIOS splash screen, so I cannot run it with safe mode;
    • HDD light flashed for one second, then turned off permanently;
    • DVD made a click sound, as normal;
    • I tried another screen, no input signal;
    • I tried unpluging the charger, removing the battery and held the start button for 2 mins to drain out the laptop, then restarted my laptop. It does not work.
    Just back to school, need this laptop for all the work!! Please help!!

Martinzheng, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Black screen after BIOS splash screen.

Windows 10 black screen on boot. No cursor, or splash screen

Thank you for the response.

My biggest problem is that I literally never get a splash screen or anything so I am unable to boot to safe mode or change boot options in bios at all. Boot up, black screen and that is it. What else can I try?

NickBooth067, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Black screen after BIOS splash screen. - Similar Threads - Black screen BIOS

2. Black Screen After Bios splash Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen After Bios splash Screen: I recently had a Processor die on me no Display output I recently changed the CPU and updated the Motherboards BIOS to the newest version after this i loaded into windows much slower than normal as is the case after any BIOS update got to windows entered my pin and then got...
  3. Black Screen After Bios splash Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen After Bios splash Screen: I recently had a Processor die on me no Display output I recently changed the CPU and updated the Motherboards BIOS to the newest version after this i loaded into windows much slower than normal as is the case after any BIOS update got to windows entered my pin and then got...
  4. Black screen no bios splash screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen no bios splash screen: I recently had to perform a force shut down because windows froze for over a minute, even my rgb on my keyboard and mouse froze. After the shutdown I am not able to boot back into windows, I get a black screen with no bios splash screen, the keyboard and mouse do not get...
  5. Black screen after bios update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after bios update: On my lenovo ideapad 520 laptop, i received a request notification for BIOS update.. Before starting update, as mentioned there, I stopped all othe applications and hit start update. The laptop then went for restarting and after restart opened a bios mode. There I received...
  6. Black Screen after Bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after Bios: So I am doing a bios update, and I went away from my computer, I came back and the screen was black, no text, just black, I can't get to the login window at all, and the power button does not respond when held, is there a fix for this?...
  7. Black screen after bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after bios: So for the last 3 days, when I power on my PC, it goes black screen after the loading animation. The cursor won't appear and the KB doesn't work either( I tried pressing capslock and the keyboard-led won't turn on). It never goes into the log screen and stays in a black...
  8. Black screen with No Splash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with No Splash: So basically what I did was that I opened my whole pc and cleaned the dust and then I reassembled it back but now, whenever I press the power button I dont get the splash screen [Dell] and my screen only shows blinking white cursor. I cannot even access Bios. My specs:...
  9. Bios splash screen missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bios splash screen missing: Today I updated my Windows to v1903 and ever since during my start up my bios splash screen is gone. Its just a 5 sec black screen and then followed up by the login screen. I can go into my bios my pressing F12 during the start up but its still a black screen, I can press ESC...
  10. Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!: I'm encountering this strange issue: when I restart Windows 10 x64 (1809) (or power on my computer), sometimes (quite often in the last hour...) the BIOS splash screen just doesn't show up and Windows just straight up shows the Windows log in screen.... I'm quite confused as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window donot proceed to login screen