Windows 10: Black screen after boot logo

Discus and support Black screen after boot logo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, when I turn on the laptop, I see only the manufacturer's logo with the windows loading sign and right after it, instead of the loading screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HeavyRain266, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Black screen after boot logo

Hi, when I turn on the laptop, I see only the manufacturer's logo with the windows loading sign and right after it, instead of the loading screen, there is a black screen or automatic repair, which after selecting any option restarts and there is still a black screen, any idea how can I fix it?

submitted by /u/HeavyRain266
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HeavyRain266, Jul 29, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Black screen after updating display drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that after upgrading the graphics drivers, you are receiving a Black screen. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly do you see a black screen?
    • Are you able to boot the computer to the login in screen?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try refreshing the graphics driver by using the key sequence
    Windows logo key + Ctrl + Shift + B and see if that helps.

I would suggest you to try booting the computer into Safe Mode and try disabling the display driver. Refer the article on
    Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

After booting the computer to Safe Mode, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display Adapters.
    3. Right click on the Display driver and select
      Disable device.
    4. Restart the computer.

If this allows you to boot the computer to normal mode, try uninstalling the driver.
    To do this, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display Adapters.
    3. Right click on the Display driver and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Restart the computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Black screen after boot logo

Black screen after booting

Hi Darlene,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as a corrupted driver, Internet connection, third-party software, and external hardware or devices. For us to investigate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Can you verify if the issue occurred during the update or after installing the update?
    • Are you able to log in to your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps provided on this link to resolve your black screen
    issue. On the "Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors" section, select the error that you're experiencing from the options provided.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Black screen after boot logo

1. Black screen after boot logo - Similar Threads - Black screen boot

2. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  3. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  4. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  5. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  6. Black screen after Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after Windows logo?: I've had this laptop since January of this year and it booted up fine up until a month or two ago. It works okay and I'm using the laptop to post this right now, it's just that the problem is more of a nuisance than anything. When it boots up it shows the Windows logo as...
  7. Black Screen after Windows Logo on Boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen after Windows Logo on Boot: I encountered this problem when I booted up my desktop, and only one of my two monitors was displaying the desktop screen. The settings were not detecting my monitor, so I configured some settings so that it would display both. I restart my computer, and during the boot...
  8. Black screen when booting after logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen when booting after logo: Hi to all, my laptop is not booting on first attempt. This happens around 3-4 months ago. It only has a black screen after the manufacturer logo and the rotating loading circles. No keyboard, no mouse, its totally unresponsive. What I do is I hit the power button to force...
  9. Windows 10 black screen after boot logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen after boot logo: PC does not boot right all the time, sometimes after the boot logo with the blue windows sign and the circeling dots, it just stays black and nothing happens. This started to occur with my old instalation, installed windows 10 to a new drive and formated the old one, still...
  10. Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor: Hi, here is my journey. All was good and well, until my Windows 7 on another drive gave me an NTOSKRNL.EXE error (fixed now). My Windows 10 booted fine at this point, but after entering my password, it was stuck on "logging in" for quite some time. I forced a reboot, and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 black screen after logo insta