Windows 10: Black screen after I restart my computer

Discus and support Black screen after I restart my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anonymous moose, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Black screen after I restart my computer

Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of disconnecting with it then reconnecting with the monitor. I have been trying to access BIOS but the splash screen no longer happens.Fast startup was disabled, and restarting is my only option to access BIOS, but, as mentioned before, I can’t restart. Please help

:)

anonymous moose, Apr 19, 2024

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Apr 19, 2024
  3. Black Screen after restarting computer (after installing intel HD 3000 graphics using teamviewer)

Hi Evan,

I realize that you get a black screen after restarting computer. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the make and model of the PC?

• Does the issue reoccur if you remove the Intel HD 3000 graphics card?

Suggest you to follow all the steps from this article to check if that helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14106/windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 19, 2024
  4. swat354 Win User

Black screen after I restart my computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Black screen after I restart my computer

1. Black screen after I restart my computer - Similar Threads - Black screen restart

2. Black screen after I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after I restart my computer: Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of disconnecting with it then reconnecting with the monitor. I have been trying to access BIOS but the splash screen no longer...
  3. Black screen after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after restart: When I was resetting the laptop after the reset was completed then at installation there was a request to restart the laptop and there's one issue earlier with the laptop that once it goes for power off while restarting it does not starts on its own is just shows black screen...
  4. Black screen after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after restart: When I was resetting the laptop after the reset was completed then at installation there was a request to restart the laptop and there's one issue earlier with the laptop that once it goes for power off while restarting it does not starts on its own is just shows black screen...
  5. Black screen after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computer black screen after restart or when powered on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer black screen after restart or when powered on: So I have had this pc for a few months and its been acting weird when it boots. So if I'm just trying to restart my pc it restarts but then it shows the logo for Legion because i have a legion pc then it goes black. I know my monitors on and working because its a lighter...
  7. Computer black screen after restart or when powered on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer black screen after restart or when powered on: So I have had this pc for a few months and its been acting weird when it boots. So if I'm just trying to restart my pc it restarts but then it shows the logo for Legion because i have a legion pc then it goes black. I know my monitors on and working because its a lighter...
  8. Black Screen after Restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen after Restart: I recently reformatted windows 10 on my dell latitude 5590. Everything went smoothly, got all drivers updated and softwares reinstalled. Ever since I've had ONE issue only that I have never experienced before. I've researched and tried just about everything for almost 2...
  9. Black screen after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after restart: My computer was recently updated a few days ago. It was working as it would until yesterday. It powers on but a black screen appears and the keyboard is frozen. The only key working is the power button. I have tried many things with no success. Any help is much appreciated....
  10. Black screen after RESTART.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after RESTART.: Hello, I have made a complete, fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on HP 6300 Microtower. During the installation process, Windows 10 restarted and... I saw black screen for quite a long time. So I held POWER button for 5 seconds, PC turned off... Turned it on again...