Windows 10: Black screen after installation

Discus and support Black screen after installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, this problem has arisen since the release of version 1703. My computer immediately after installing this update showed a black screen with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Reqerty, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Reqerty Win User

Black screen after installation

So, this problem has arisen since the release of version 1703. My computer immediately after installing this update showed a black screen with no cursor and no ability to call any program. I tried to clean install with formatting the entire disk, did not help. I reread all possible solutions to the problem on the Internet, but none forced to run windows above version 1703. I gave up the idea and installed a different operating system. I recently tried to install again, this time the newest version at the moment is 1809, the result is still the same. The 1607 version installed without a problem, which is strange. Tell me, what could be the problem?

:)

Reqerty, Mar 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Black screen after installation - Similar Threads - Black screen installation

2. Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.: I've been dealing with this for a few weeks now. Anytime I try to update my driver to a Nvidia driver the screen will go black. It'll make a noise when I click on my mouse like there's a pop up but obviously I can't see it. When you restart the computer it'll freeze on the...
  3. Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.: I've been dealing with this for a few weeks now. Anytime I try to update my driver to a Nvidia driver the screen will go black. It'll make a noise when I click on my mouse like there's a pop up but obviously I can't see it. When you restart the computer it'll freeze on the...
  4. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after Install: Good day. Here I am thinking I was clever to do a freah install of windows to get rid of junk. To start, here is my system:MSI B550M Mortar MoBoRyzen 5 5600X CPUGTX970 4gb GPU old faithfulKingston 512 m.22 x 8GB DDR4 2666 Ram only one currently installed in A2So, I did a...
  5. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after Install: Good day. Here I am thinking I was clever to do a freah install of windows to get rid of junk. To start, here is my system:MSI B550M Mortar MoBoRyzen 5 5600X CPUGTX970 4gb GPU old faithfulKingston 512 m.22 x 8GB DDR4 2666 Ram only one currently installed in A2So, I did a...
  6. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black Screen After Installing Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen After Installing Update: After installing an update, there is nothing but a black screen. The black screen appears after the BIOS logo, Windows logo, and sign-in screen. The Ctrl-Alt-Del screen also does not come up when using the shortcut, nor does task manager, run, etc. I have had this issue...
  8. Black screen after installing driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after installing driver: Dear helpful people, On the weekend I eagerly put together my new PC. Progressed through the windows 10 installation smoothly, and proceeded to install drivers for all of my hardware and periferals. During the process my screen went black, and I assumed it to be resetting...
  9. Windows black screen after installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows black screen after installing: I installed windows 10 x64 and after loading the desktop, the screen blacked out. I can only boot through safe mode and I've looked throght many forums but nothing seems to work. Please help!...
  10. Black screen after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after clean install: Hi, i recently install Windows 10, search updates and install it, so Windows update install the drivers for my gtx 1060, later i restart the pc and a black screen show with only the mouse pointer... I went crazy and now i format all again... I try to install the nvidia...