Windows 10: Black Screen after installing windows 10 on a new pc?

Discus and support Black Screen after installing windows 10 on a new pc? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just built a pc and was doing the installing windows and during the install, I got a black screen. I don't know why this is. I downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarzanChowdhury, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Black Screen after installing windows 10 on a new pc?

I just built a pc and was doing the installing windows and during the install, I got a black screen. I don't know why this is. I downloaded the installation tool onto a USB and it started install windows on my nvme m.2drive but as it started, I got a black screen.

what should I do? should I try to turn off the system and turn it back on again?

thanks,

marzan

:)

MarzanChowdhury, Oct 31, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 31, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 31, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Black Screen after installing windows 10 on a new pc?

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Black Screen after installing windows 10 on a new pc?

1. Black Screen after installing windows 10 on a new pc? - Similar Threads - Black Screen installing

2. PC black Screen after installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC black Screen after installation of Windows: Okay so my OS corrupted and I had to use the installation Media that came with my windows to do a clean install.Now when I reset my PC it refuses to post again and black screens no bios shows up or anything. If I however power cycle it things change. It posts as normal but no...
  3. PC black Screen after installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC black Screen after installation of Windows: Okay so my OS corrupted and I had to use the installation Media that came with my windows to do a clean install.Now when I reset my PC it refuses to post again and black screens no bios shows up or anything. If I however power cycle it things change. It posts as normal but no...
  4. Black Screen on startup after installing new SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen on startup after installing new SSD.: I just purchased a new SSD to replace my old dying HDD. I was excited for the upgrade and couldn't wait to put it in my PC. However when I installed the SSD and attempted to boot up my PC, I am just met with a black screen. Nothing happens, there are no loading notifications,...
  5. Black Screen on startup after installing new SSD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen on startup after installing new SSD.: I just purchased a new SSD to replace my old dying HDD. I was excited for the upgrade and couldn't wait to put it in my PC. However when I installed the SSD and attempted to boot up my PC, I am just met with a black screen. Nothing happens, there are no loading notifications,...
  6. New Windows 10 Install = Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 10 Install = Black Screen: Hi there, I have just installed Windows 10 onto my New Build Pc and am now suffering with a black screen of death. Basically I decided to use nvme as my Windows Boot. I Installed Windows with Zero issues, all updates were completed. The pc restarted itself multiple times to...
  7. New Windows 10 Install = Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 10 Install = Black Screen: Hi there, I have just installed Windows 10 onto my New Build Pc and am now suffering with a black screen of death. Basically I decided to use nvme as my Windows Boot. I Installed Windows with Zero issues, all updates were completed. The pc restarted itself multiple times to...
  8. New Windows 10 Install = Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Installing through USB on new PC black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing through USB on new PC black screen: Hey guys, new pc builder here and I’m struggling currently- I’ve posted my PC and it can run BIOS and all that- so whenever I selected my USB for installation it goes straight to a black screen and stays there. I’m feeling pretty defeated as I’ve seen everyone’s guides look...
  10. Black screen after windows 10 install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after windows 10 install.: My laptop Acer Aspire 5750-6831 worked perfectly for about two years with windows 7 64 bit, and after migrating to Windows 10, now presents the following problem: Only the blue LED of utility power and the fan turn on. Nothing else works even keyboard or mouse - the screen...