Windows 10: Black screen after launching games

Discus and support Black screen after launching games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey my PC is black screening and restarting every so often and when i get into games it gets worse any ideas? please help I tried: Reseating GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EnchantedBrwny, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Black screen after launching games

Hey my PC is black screening and restarting every so often and when i get into games it gets worse any ideas? please help

I tried:

Reseating GPU and RAM

Some errors after restarts:

-

BlueScreen

Code: 116

-

LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING AM4

Corsair ballistic X 16.0GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz 16-16-16-39

232GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SATA SSD

3726GB Seagate BUP Portable SCSI Disk Device USB SATA

:)

EnchantedBrwny, Dec 30, 2020

2. Game black screen when I launch my game.

Hi,

There are many reasons why you're getting a black screen when launching a game. For us to provide proper assistance, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions
    below:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to this issue?

• Are you having the issue with all your games?

• When did the issue start?

Wilfred Mac, Dec 30, 2020
  3. eirikff Win User
    When launched, most games will go to black screen and be unresponsive

So you're saying the only thing I can do is wait for a Nvidia patch or game update? I just tried to launch GeForce Experience, but it, too, doesn't launch. It's stuck on the loading screen.

Also, if I were to do a clean install, would that change anything? Could it be that would help, or would it have no effect on this issue?

eirikff, Dec 30, 2020
  4. boi2023 Win User

Black screen after launching games

screen turns black when launching game

When I launch a game like Fortnite or PUBG the screen goes black, all I can see is the cursor and hear the game audio and nothing else so if you have a solution please tell me

boi2023, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Black screen after launching games

1. Black screen after launching games - Similar Threads - Black screen launching

2. how to fix Black screen on game launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix Black screen on game launch: Every time I load a game my screen goes black here's the most i can describe of the problem. I launch my pc and everything is working fine i go into browsers even start streaming and everything is fine when i load games like Minecraft or Fortnite before it gets to the loading...
  3. how to fix Black screen on game launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix Black screen on game launch: Every time I load a game my screen goes black here's the most i can describe of the problem. I launch my pc and everything is working fine i go into browsers even start streaming and everything is fine when i load games like Minecraft or Fortnite before it gets to the loading...
  4. how to fix Black screen on game launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  6. Stuck on black screen after trying to launch a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on black screen after trying to launch a game: Been have computer issues lately after latest update, now after tryna launch minecraft, i left for bit to get a drink my windows 11 lapton screen went full dark, moved my mouse and was still dark, but with light around the edges and wont work normally now, tried rebooting it,...
  7. Stuck on black screen after trying to launch a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on black screen after trying to launch a game: Been have computer issues lately after latest update, now after tryna launch minecraft, i left for bit to get a drink my windows 11 lapton screen went full dark, moved my mouse and was still dark, but with light around the edges and wont work normally now, tried rebooting it,...
  8. Black screen while launching a game

Black screen while launching a game: Hello I'm experiencing a problem while gaming. When i launch a game(tried it with more than one) i get a black screen. The computer Works just fine, but when i want to play games the screen goes Black. I have tried to reinstall the drivers, download all Windows updates and...
  9. screen turns black when launching game

screen turns black when launching game: When I launch a game like Fortnite or PUBG the screen goes black, all I can see is the cursor and hear the game audio and nothing else so if you have a solution please tell me...
  10. Black Screen with music upon launching games, Not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with music upon launching games, Not Responding: Hey all, just completed a move, laptop was out of comission for a few months packed away, pulled it out of storage, updated it to windows 10. Tried launching several games I had no problem playing before (Hearthstone, Sims4, Civilization 4) and all I get is a black screen...