Windows 10: Black screen after log-in with cursor and console with text

Discus and support Black screen after log-in with cursor and console with text in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to fix this issue for a while now. When I log in a black screen with cursor and consol panel apear with a text of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KarolinaAdom, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Black screen after log-in with cursor and console with text

Hello,

I have been trying to fix this issue for a while now.

When I log in a black screen with cursor and consol panel apear with a text of C:\WINDOWS\system32>

I have tried ctrl alt delete and opening task manager and putting explorer.exe. It seems to work untill i try to restart and agian see the black screen.

:)

KarolinaAdom, Mar 23, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Mar 23, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Mar 23, 2020
  4. OliveYahr Win User

Black screen after log-in with cursor and console with text

Black screen with cursor after log-in

A couple months ago my laptop started to log in into a black screen with a visible cursor. By log on I mean that after typing in my password the screen would go black, but before that everything is visible like my backgrounds, my account picture etc. The
    weird thing is that whilst it was in black screen, an update for iTunes came on the screen very clearly despite nothing else being on the screen (except the cursor).

Ive tried booting into safe mood with Internet but I still get no further results than just the black screen and cursor.

Ive been on Windows 10 for a good while so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Help me please!

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate category**

OliveYahr, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Black screen after log-in with cursor and console with text

1. Black screen after log-in with cursor and console with text - Similar Threads - Black screen log

2. Black screen with a cursor after logging in my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a cursor after logging in my windows: Yesterday when I turned on my laptop, it freezed. And after a while it was just black screen. Now when I turn on after samsung logo, I input my login password, then it opens with a black screen with a cursor. I can hear the fan, that's means it's running. The lights of...
  3. Black screen with a cursor after logging in my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with a cursor after logging in my windows: Yesterday when I turned on my laptop, it freezed. And after a while it was just black screen. Now when I turn on after samsung logo, I input my login password, then it opens with a black screen with a cursor. I can hear the fan, that's means it's running. The lights of...
  4. Black screen with only cursor visible after logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen with only cursor visible after logging in: Hi there,Recently, i logged in my laptop but after entering pin, it is not displaying desktop and it is displaying black screen only with a cursor. I've tried everything but it ain't working. I hope to receive help for this issue.......
  5. Black screen with only cursor visible after logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with only cursor visible after logging in: Hi there,Recently, i logged in my laptop but after entering pin, it is not displaying desktop and it is displaying black screen only with a cursor. I've tried everything but it ain't working. I hope to receive help for this issue.......
  6. Black screen with cursor after log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor after log in: Hey, i have a problem, so i installed win11 a few weeks ago. So I can't revert to win 10, but heres the problem, after a few weeks of using win 11, i keep getting black screen with cursor in it. I already tried the regedit and change the shell and it was not working....
  7. Black screen with cursor after log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with cursor after log in: Hey, i have a problem, so i installed win11 a few weeks ago. So I can't revert to win 10, but heres the problem, after a few weeks of using win 11, i keep getting black screen with cursor in it. I already tried the regedit and change the shell and it was not working....
  8. pc screen going black with cursor after logging in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc screen going black with cursor after logging in.: HI i want to know how to stop my pc from going to black screen with cursor after i log in. I dont know how to fix and i would love some help....
  9. black screen with cursor after logging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen with cursor after logging in: Hi. I just had this annoying black screen after I just logged in to my laptop. It is a black screen with a cursor. Pressing ESC, Windows key, ctrl+alt+delete or windows key+R then typing explorer.exe don't do anything good, still a black screen so it forces me to press the...
  10. Black screen with cursor after logging in (win10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen with cursor after logging in (win10): Hello, I Have Dell inspiron 15R N5110. Have been seeing a black screen with cursor after login to windows. I rarely see the desktop but after leaving the laptop turned for long time, maybe hours. But when i click on my computer or pressing ctrl + A it takes secs or even mins...