Windows 10: Black screen after login

Discus and support Black screen after login in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After i login a black screen appears, I can't open anything (task manager for example). submitted by /u/GoldGuy15 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GoldGuy15, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Black screen after login

After i login a black screen appears, I can't open anything (task manager for example).

submitted by /u/GoldGuy15
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GoldGuy15, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Black Screen with Pointer

Hi Costa,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We will surely help you with simple steps to resolve your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the black screen with courser appears after login or before login?

• Did you make any changes to the computer, prior to the issue?
    I suggest you to refer to the below link where the same type of issue had been discussed, refer to the suggestion given by
    Sharath Srinivasa on August 7, 2015.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Black screen after login

Black screen with cursor after login

Hi Sarthak,

We'd like to verify some information to help us sort out this issue.

• How often do you encounter this problem?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Since you've tried almost all workarounds to address this problem, we suggest that you follow the steps and instructions provided on the link

Troubleshoot black screen problems
    . Let us know if you encounter any issues so we can assist you further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Black screen after login

1. Black screen after login - Similar Threads - Black screen login

2. Black screen after login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after login in: Black screen after login in is caused by KB5022360. Please find out why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-login-in/bdc7cbbe-0569-406e-9c30-c54c09215ab8
  3. Black Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen After Login: Ok So When I Turn On My Computer I See A Completely Black Screen Except For Microsoft Edge Open On A New Tab I've Also Tried The Following:Opening The Advanced Startup Screen ~10 Times [It Just Appears As A Black Screen]Opening Control Panel [Doesn't Open]Alt-F4 [Doesn't...
  4. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after login: Since the last Windows update, installed this afternoon, I cannot use my laptop because when I connect, the screen is completely black and I cannot access anything, not even the control panel. How should I proceed in this case, I don't want to lose my files, any help is...
  5. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after login: Since the last Windows update, installed this afternoon, I cannot use my laptop because when I connect, the screen is completely black and I cannot access anything, not even the control panel. How should I proceed in this case, I don't want to lose my files, any help is...
  6. black screen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after login: so i literally just restarted my laptop and after signing in its giving me a black screen with my cursori tried editing the shell so that it was set to explorer.exe but it was already set to thati tried restarting explorer.exe through task manager and it wasnt there at alli...
  7. Black Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen After Login: Every time I log on to my laptop I get stuck on a black screen with the cursor. I can get task manager up by using ctrl + alt + delete. I don't seem to have the problem when in safe mode. I have tried restarting windows explorer and running it from task manager but neither...
  8. Black Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen After Login: i’m sure everyone’s heard this story about 10 times over, but every time i’ve logged in today it logs in to a black screen with a moveable cursor i’ve tried - fn+f8 (didn’t work) - windows key+ctrl+shift (didn’t work) - ctrl+alt+delete (worked but won’t open task manager) -...
  9. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after login: Hey! I have had windows 10 for a while now, but ever since release I have a pretty huge issue. After having it installed for a while (week or two) it gives me some weird windows notification (Didn't screenshot it fast enough, but is is very long with weird symbols) and after...
  10. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after login: Hi there everybody! I've been using this forum for quite a while now but I registered because I couldn't find a fix for my problem. After I log onto windows I get a black screen for a good 5-10 mintues. I can open up Task Manager with CTRL + ALT + DELETE but can't do anything...