Windows 10: Black screen after password

Discus and support Black screen after password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So suddenly every time I start the pc everything goes normal until I put the password then a black screen appears but I can still use the task manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/presidentegrappler, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Black screen after password

So suddenly every time I start the pc everything goes normal until I put the password then a black screen appears but I can still use the task manager normally I just can't see the desktop but I can see the mouse pointer after 10 min more or less mi deskopt appears. Any ideas on how to solve this?

submitted by /u/presidentegrappler
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/presidentegrappler, Sep 13, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 13, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Black screen after password

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Black screen after password

1. Black screen after password - Similar Threads - Black screen password

2. Black Screen after screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after screen: My windows does not show anything after I login to windows.I can open task manager and use most of the apps by using the RUN option. Even I am typing this massage on my computer. The only app I can't run is the Microsoft explorer. I tried many methods watching youtube videos....
  3. Black Screen after screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after screen: My windows does not show anything after I login to windows.I can open task manager and use most of the apps by using the RUN option. Even I am typing this massage on my computer. The only app I can't run is the Microsoft explorer. I tried many methods watching youtube videos....
  4. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After entering my password, my screen turns black.: I recently updated my computer. After the update I out in my passcode and the screen is stuck black. It's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-entering-my-password-my-screen-turns-black/53483f0e-f13c-4bad-848b-1b0165a88afa
  5. Black Screen after attempting to reset forgotten password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after attempting to reset forgotten password: Hi there,I entered my PIN and it kept saying it’s incorrect when I never changed it, so I press the Forgot Password option. It brought me to Microsoft login asking me to enter a code they sent to my email. I did. Then screen became blue with a circular thing that looks like...
  6. Black Screen after attempting to reset forgotten password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after attempting to reset forgotten password: Hi there,I entered my PIN and it kept saying it’s incorrect when I never changed it, so I press the Forgot Password option. It brought me to Microsoft login asking me to enter a code they sent to my email. I did. Then screen became blue with a circular thing that looks like...
  7. Black Screen after attempting to reset forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Black screen after writing my password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after writing my password: Hello everyone, I'm looking for help because after writing my password I just have a looooong blackscreen that never disappear. I tried to follow many tutorials on internet but all of them need an access to the task manager that I can't use (I can use ctrl + alt + del to open...
  9. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

After entering my password, my screen turns black.: After entering my password, my screen turns black. But then after about 2 minutes it loads in. I want it to load in right away so I don't have to wait for the black screen to go away. This is very annoying, and help would be appreciated, thank you!...
  10. Window 10 screen stay black after entered password

Window 10 screen stay black after entered password: It won't display icons or tool bars, just black. the only commend is CTRL +ALT + DELETE to shut off then power back on to start it again. look at the tesk manager for clues and there is nothing running? And when its working, sometime get two screens overlapped can't see...