Windows 10: Black screen after resetting my laptop

Discus and support Black screen after resetting my laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So recently my Sony Vaio laptop performance has gone down so I decided to do a reset. Maybe I had malware. I did the fast reset where you can recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xBlueKhaoz, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Black screen after resetting my laptop

So recently my Sony Vaio laptop performance has gone down so I decided to do a reset. Maybe I had malware. I did the fast reset where you can recover some files. After the reset was going, about 44%, it failed. So I decided to shut down the computer and try again later. The next day I turn on my laptop to find a black screen. I can't do anything. Tried to press all the F# buttons but none of them took me to the bios.

:)

xBlueKhaoz, Jan 6, 2016
  2. chnish Win User

After resetting the laptop, it doesn’t start. It shows a black screen.

I decided to reset my laptop because it was working really slow after the new update. It was good for the first few days but after that it became really slow. Sometimes when I turned my laptop on it would just show a black screen.

Now I’m resetting it but the laptop is showing a black screen again. It showed that it was resetting it, with the percentage and all at the side, but now it’s just a black screen. I don’t if it has completed the reset procedure.

chnish, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Black screen after it loads

Original Title: Black screen

My Dell laptop goes to a black screen after it loads. I have reset, removed battery, and done diagnostics. Everything passed except for the DST

SarahBella1122, Jan 6, 2016
Thema:

Black screen after resetting my laptop

1. Black screen after resetting my laptop - Similar Threads - Black screen resetting

2. Black screen after Resetting to manufacturers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after Resetting to manufacturers: I decided to do a full reset on my computer because I recently ot a new one. After going through the usual steps to start it, after 6 hours it's finished preparing and restarts then I think it was the update screen and it said something like "failed to reset" and it was...
  3. Screen Black after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Black after reset: hello, I reseted my windows 10 and now when i try to login with one of my accounts it says user not found and the other just shows a blank screen both accounts are administrator...
  4. Screen Black after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Black after reset: hello, I reseted my windows 10 and now when i try to login with one of my accounts it says user not found and the other just shows a blank screen both accounts are administrator...
  5. Screen Black after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after turning on my laptop: I saw it there that some people have the same issue with their laptop screen so basically since I am not English, I will copy one of their questions and update it with my info. So this is the problem:,, Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these...
  7. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after turning on my laptop: I saw it there that some people have the same issue with their laptop screen so basically since I am not English, I will copy one of their questions and update it with my info. So this is the problem:,, Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these...
  8. Black Screen after reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen after reset: Omg help please. I waited maybe 3-4 hrs for the reset to complete on PC. After the reset it just went black screen. I googled and tried some of the methods to fix it but they wouldnt work. I havent tried the one where I need to use USB because I dont have USB. Is there any...
  9. Black screen after trying to Reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after trying to Reset my computer.: I chose the following option when I reset my computer. Its running on Windows 10 1903. Keep my files > Change settings > Preinstalled apps On The black screen appeared when the Windows started installing. It has been around 2 hours and ky CPU is running and nothing has...
  10. Black Screen after Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen after Reset: After using the reset tool the computer hits 100% does its initial restart and then I'm left with a black screen that doesn't have a cursor or anything on it, I tried to run the USB tool to reinstall windows and it downloaded and then gave me an error. I've tried updating all...