Windows 10: Black screen after SD Card Repair

Discus and support Black screen after SD Card Repair in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have an HP Envy 15 Notebook running the latest Windows build and my SD Card drive was creating some problems. After reinserting it, a popup came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GreSkullerJ, May 23, 2020.

1. Black screen after SD Card Repair

So I have an HP Envy 15 Notebook running the latest Windows build and my SD Card drive was creating some problems. After reinserting it, a popup came up asking if I wanted to scan and fix it. I pressed scan and fix and I selected the option to "Repair it now" instead of repair it next restart. Soon after, my screen went black, but the LCD backlight stayed on, indicating it was still on.

What should I do? Shutting the PC down does nothing. Any solutions?

submitted by /u/GreSkullerJ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GreSkullerJ, May 23, 2020
  2. Compumind Win User

Micro SD Card Not Recognised

Try this:

Corrupted Micro SD Card Repair Tool/Software | Free Download - EaseUS

If no go, I would suggest exchanging the Micro-SD adapter (if it came with it) and/or the card.

*Think

Compumind, May 23, 2020
  3. dorsetknob, May 23, 2020
  4. gibbsy09 Win User

Black screen after SD Card Repair

Micro SD Card Not Recognised

Thanks I'll give that a try and let you know how I go.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi tried the programme still won't see card any other suggestions thanks.

gibbsy09, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Black screen after SD Card Repair

1. Black screen after SD Card Repair - Similar Threads - Black screen Card

2. Black screen after attempting automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Black screen after attempting automatic repairs: I was playing a game this morning and it froze, and the task manager couldnt close it so I tried to reboot the pc but it got stuck so i ended up unplugging and plugging it back in. Then windows wouldnt boot so i went in to safe mode, In safe mode I realised that my hard...
  3. Black screen after preparing automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after preparing automatic repair screen: Just today my laptop crashed and rebooted into automatic repair. However, as the title suggests, it keeps bringing me to a black screen after the loading screen. Just to clarify, the pointer does appear onscreen and the capslock key lights up when pressed. Does anyone have...
  4. SD card

SD card: Hi, I have just inserted an SD card into my win10 pc for the first time (pc is a few years old now) and nothing happens, ie no sign of it in file explorer. No sign that card has been inserted. Can't find anything in troubleshooting that covers any hardware troubleshooting....
  5. Black screen after preparing automatic repair

Black screen after preparing automatic repair: Yesterday while i was using my laptop, it suddeny freezes and it goes into a bluescreen with a stopcode. I turned off the laptop with a long press, after that i opened it up again and it shows the manufacturer' name and circling dots and a preparing automatic update. After a...
  6. SD card

SD card: I am operating 2 SD cards on a trail cam, and up until now they have worked great. But about a week ago, an error popped up after inserting my SD card. It says "Make sure your device is unlocked, and that you accept the notification to connect." I am sure the SD card is not...
  7. sd card

sd card: updated windows 10 on surface go yesterday. Does not recognize sd card anymore. unable to use. can't see card or files. all drivers up to date. any suggestions or similar experiences? Thanks....
  8. SD CARD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD CARD: windows 10 (Fully up to date) not recognizing sd card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card/a0dfae36-dc2a-463c-970a-272e12aded20
  9. SD Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card: When I insert the SD card into my computer it is not bring recognized. What am I doing wrong? Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sd-card/d62d2332-a102-4790-a460-1c908f2c9286
  10. Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’: Hey. Yesterday my HP laptop finished updating to what I assume is the latest Windows 10 version. Everything was fine for a few hours until I shifted the pc and accidentally pulled the battery out, so it shut down suddenly. My laptop has a black ‘bar’ just below the screen...