Windows 10: Black screen after SD Card Repair

Discus and support Black screen after SD Card Repair in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have an HP Envy 15 Notebook running the latest Windows build and my SD Card drive was creating some problems. After reinserting it, a popup came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GreSkullerJ, May 23, 2020.

1. Black screen after SD Card Repair

So I have an HP Envy 15 Notebook running the latest Windows build and my SD Card drive was creating some problems. After reinserting it, a popup came up asking if I wanted to scan and fix it. I pressed scan and fix and I selected the option to "Repair it now" instead of repair it next restart. Soon after, my screen went black, but the LCD backlight stayed on, indicating it was still on.

What should I do? Shutting the PC down does nothing. Any solutions?

submitted by /u/GreSkullerJ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GreSkullerJ, May 23, 2020
  2. Compumind Win User

Micro SD Card Not Recognised

Try this:

Corrupted Micro SD Card Repair Tool/Software | Free Download - EaseUS

If no go, I would suggest exchanging the Micro-SD adapter (if it came with it) and/or the card.

*Think

Compumind, May 23, 2020
  3. dorsetknob, May 23, 2020
  4. gibbsy09 Win User

Black screen after SD Card Repair

Micro SD Card Not Recognised

Thanks I'll give that a try and let you know how I go.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi tried the programme still won't see card any other suggestions thanks.

gibbsy09, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Black screen after SD Card Repair

1. Black screen after SD Card Repair - Similar Threads - Black screen Card

2. How to repair SD Card reader - New

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repair SD Card reader - New: I have new SD card reader. bought after first one failed. card is inserted into USB Port opposite side of USB then inserted into USB port, SD Card is held internally. Same as old reader, nothing. I check port with thumb drive, reads ok. Port ok. These are 2.0 USB Ports...
  3. How to repair SD Card reader - New

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to repair SD Card reader - New: I have new SD card reader. bought after first one failed. card is inserted into USB Port opposite side of USB then inserted into USB port, SD Card is held internally. Same as old reader, nothing. I check port with thumb drive, reads ok. Port ok. These are 2.0 USB Ports...
  4. How to repair SD Card reader - New

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Repairing RAW problem in SD Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repairing RAW problem in SD Card: Hi,Recently by mistake, I removed SD card 4GB without properly ejecting it from my laptop Windows 10. The SD card now does not work on any of my laptops. I tried to use CHKDSK command to fix and repair, but this command does not work for RAW drives/errors. I also tried...
  6. Repairing RAW problem in SD Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repairing RAW problem in SD Card: Hi,Recently by mistake, I removed SD card 4GB without properly ejecting it from my laptop Windows 10. The SD card now does not work on any of my laptops. I tried to use CHKDSK command to fix and repair, but this command does not work for RAW drives/errors. I also tried...
  7. Repairing RAW problem in SD Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Hello. A few months ago, I was having problems with installing an update and now I’m having problems booting the laptop up. I dropped my laptop on the floor, tried to boot it up and got an automatic repair preparation screen. After that screen a blank CMD flashes on the...
  9. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Hello. A few months ago, I was having problems with installing an update and now I’m having problems booting the laptop up. I dropped my laptop on the floor, tried to boot it up and got an automatic repair preparation screen. After that screen a blank CMD flashes on the...
  10. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Dear Microsoft Community I am here to ask for your help, just recently my laptop with OS windows 10, after I boot-up the system the company logo appears along with white circle loading animation, after that it runs the automatic repair and goes in to black screen with cursor....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 blank screen after sd card