Windows 10: Black Screen after sign in again

Discus and support Black Screen after sign in again in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So this has happened to me before and I made a post about it. Today it happened again but this case is different. So after entering my password it a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BoiBoi3, Apr 27, 2020.

1. BoiBoi3 Win User

Black Screen after sign in again

So this has happened to me before and I made a post about it. Today it happened again but this case is different. So after entering my password it a blue screen appears saying "Please Wait" and then the screen goes black. What's different today is that, I can access the task manager by pushing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC, and the CTRL+ALT+DELETE menu. as well. I've tried startup repair but that didnt work. I don't feel like reinstalling Windows. I can't do a system reset because my pc only has 16gb emmc. So,can anyone please help me fix this without losing my data? I would really appreciate anyone's help.

:)

BoiBoi3, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Black Screen after sign in again - Similar Threads - Black Screen sign

2. Asked to sign in again after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asked to sign in again after sign in: Im using Microsoft account to PC even before I upgrade to Windows 11 now I have a weird issue that after asking for username and password it will load my profile then it will go back to sign in page again. It is a loop where I cant proceed to desktop. I tried to restart and...
  3. Asked to sign in again after sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asked to sign in again after sign in: Im using Microsoft account to PC even before I upgrade to Windows 11 now I have a weird issue that after asking for username and password it will load my profile then it will go back to sign in page again. It is a loop where I cant proceed to desktop. I tried to restart and...
  4. After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen: Basically the title. I have tried this twice now, the first time a few months ago. I updated and everything was fine, I can see the sign in screen. I type in my pin and I am greeted by a black screen and can't see anything except the cursor. So I tried various fixes found on...
  5. After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen: Basically the title. I have tried this twice now, the first time a few months ago. I updated and everything was fine, I can see the sign in screen. I type in my pin and I am greeted by a black screen and can't see anything except the cursor. So I tried various fixes found on...
  6. After windows update, screen is black after sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Black screen after signing in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after signing in: I found some things online to possibly fix the problem but I can't try them yet so I'm wondering if I can get confirmed help from people who have had this problem before because this has never happened to me. Picture Thanks submitted by /u/SnooMacarons6339 [link]...
  8. Black screen after signing in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after signing in: I was trying to sign in to windows after an update but after 10 seconds it just gives me a black screen. I've tried refreshing the screen, I cant open task manager even after doing ctrl + alt + del, and I've tries launching in safe mode but it just makes my sign-in screen...
  9. screen turns black after signing in

in Windows 10 Support
    screen turns black after signing in: im having problems with my laptop. i just have installed windows 10. after signing in, few minutes later the screen suddenly turns black and restart again. what should i do to fix it? 91946
  10. Black Screen after signing in

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen after signing in: My laptop recently undergone an update and it did not finish completely. During the update, my screen turned black and there was a box which says "Personalized Settings". I decided to turn off my computer and when i signed back in, it brought me to a black screen (with...