Windows 10: Black Screen after startup windows 11

Discus and support Black Screen after startup windows 11 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have windows 11 and my laptop had been running fine but Monday after logging in I get a black screen it will flash a few times and then turn black.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peter Phillips2, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Black Screen after startup windows 11

I have windows 11 and my laptop had been running fine but Monday after logging in I get a black screen it will flash a few times and then turn black. If I hold down the power button and start it up again everything runs fine but If I turn it off I get the black screen the next time I get on. How do I fix this?

:)

Peter Phillips2, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 6, 2022
  3. Black screen in windows 10 on startup

Hi Willu,

Getting a black screen on startup may imply a problem with the display adapter, having an outdated driver, or could be that it was just finalizing the recent upgrade. To help sort out and address this problem, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    in the link,
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Please update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 6, 2022
  4. Black Screen after startup windows 11

windows 7 startup black screen problem

All of sudden my laptop hanged and loud noise and black screen appeared , thereafter it is unable to start, I tried running startup repair but it has not helped as well.

I am able to run in safe mode but not normally. Tried even starting from last known best config but it is also not starting it, just showing black screen.

If I go to recovery manager while launching startup repair, it I'd showing option to restore windows, will it remove all data rrom all partitions ? I have 3 total partition apart from recovery drive, all main data in other drive than c drive where windows is installed..

freebird_9924, Sep 6, 2022
Thema:

Black Screen after startup windows 11

1. Black Screen after startup windows 11 - Similar Threads - Black Screen startup

2. Black Screen after startup windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after startup windows 11: I have windows 11 and my laptop had been running fine but Monday after logging in I get a black screen it will flash a few times and then turn black. If I hold down the power button and start it up again everything runs fine but If I turn it off I get the black screen the...
  3. Black Screen after startup windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after startup windows 11: I have windows 11 and my laptop had been running fine but Monday after logging in I get a black screen it will flash a few times and then turn black. If I hold down the power button and start it up again everything runs fine but If I turn it off I get the black screen the...
  4. Screen going black after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen going black after startup: My screen is going black after startup but I can use my shortcuts like ctrl + shift + esc to open task manager and after it becomes black screen I just keep it idle after 10 to 20 min the screen comes again idk if the problem is with the graphics card because it's 1080p...
  5. Screen going black after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen going black after startup: My screen is going black after startup but I can use my shortcuts like ctrl + shift + esc to open task manager and after it becomes black screen I just keep it idle after 10 to 20 min the screen comes again idk if the problem is with the graphics card because it's 1080p...
  6. Screen going black after startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows black screen after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows black screen after startup: I've had this issue for the past month or so, but when I sometimes restart my windows 10 pc and after every update, it asks me to sign in & put my password & everything, but when it says welcome, I see a black screen after that. This lasts from 30 minutes to even 2 hours...
  8. Black screen after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after startup: Black screen before windows start up Hey, I have a Lenovo idea pad I got given as a hand me down from my sister. Was not in great shape when I received it but I reset it to factory setting and has been working fine for about 2 months since. A couple of weeks ago I started...
  9. black screen after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen after startup: After startup my monitor is black. If I hold down Win+Ctrl+Shift and hit B, there is a beep and the monitor is normal. I've tried all kinds of suggestions with no success. It started after a Win 10 Pro Version 2004 update. I have na HP EliteDesk 705 G3 Desktop Mini which...
  10. Windows 10 black screen after startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 black screen after startup: When i turn on my PC it loads up for a few seconds showing the windows startup screen with the blue windows symbol and then the screen goes black and i cant do anything. My keyboard and mouse stop working and i cant do anything. The PC remains on and is quiet except from the...