Windows 10: Black Screen after System Restore

Discus and support Black Screen after System Restore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. Yesterday I did a System Restore, but as it took almost 3 hours I forcefully shut down the system thinking it is stuck. Now ,after switching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KashmeenaBora, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Black Screen after System Restore

Hello.

Yesterday I did a System Restore, but as it took almost 3 hours I forcefully shut down the system thinking it is stuck. Now ,after switching it on, the Lenovo loading page shows up after which a black screen appears. I tried checking if I can do System Restore through the WinRE again but it's now showing that it came up with a problem and can't restore to previous version.

Can anyone please suggest what to do? I want to salvage this situation before having to remove all files.

My system is Lenovo with Windows 10

:)

KashmeenaBora, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Black Screen after System Restore

1. Black Screen after System Restore - Similar Threads - Black Screen System

2. Black screen issue after failed restore on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen issue after failed restore on windows 10: Hi, I tried to restore my HUAWEI matebook which failed. Then after restart I see only black screen with cursor on it. I see HUAWEI logo but then just black screen. I have tried ctrl + Alt + del/Esc and nothing worked....
  3. Locked System Restore - now stuck on black screen

Locked System Restore - now stuck on black screen: I was attempting to fix another problem by rolling back to an earlier image by using system restore. After 24 hours I figured the machine was locked up, so I powered it off. I have been trying to power it back up using the Function F8 (Lenovo Ideapad 320 laptop). I see...
  4. Black screen after Windows 10 restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after Windows 10 restore.: I got a completely black screen with no Logo or cursor after doing a System restore on Windows 10. I can now do absolutely nothing with my laptop. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  5. Black Screen of Death after restoring to Previous Version 1809>1803

Black Screen of Death after restoring to Previous Version 1809>1803: I made the stupid mistake of believing Microsoft when they said they fixed the 1809 issues and now I'm in the situation I'm in now. Upgrading to 1089 resulted in a machine that would BSOD 3/4 of the time during boot so I decided to go back to the previous version after...
  6. Black screen after system restore

Black screen after system restore: Hello! I have windows 10 on my Asus laptop.Got the new updates yesterday but I faced some issues(with font and icons sizes, not something very bad), and sadly i desided to do a windows system restore to a previous date(acually couple hours ealier).system restart,Asus logo,...
  7. black screen with cursor after system reset

black screen with cursor after system reset: This is more complicated than any existing problem i've seen here so far, and i really can't find a fix for it. A few days ago i had to system reset (kept my files) because my computer was running slow. everything went fine until i realized i didn't have the microsoft...
  8. Stuck in the blue screen troubleshooting screen after trying to system restore and our...

Stuck in the blue screen troubleshooting screen after trying to system restore and our...: Please help!!! we really messed up and i dont know what to do. i accidentally did a system recovery on our computer, not knowing it would totally reset our whole PC. i wanted to undo it so i did a system restore back to January 1, but then we encountered the blue screen...
  9. Stuck on Black Screen While in System Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Stuck on Black Screen While in System Restore: Screen went black about 30 seconds into system restore. This was over two hours ago. Should I reboot even though it says not to turn computer off once the process begins? Any suggestions are appreciated. 103241
  10. Black Screen after Log In

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black Screen after Log In: My system has been working fine for a long time and after a power outage a couple of days ago, now when it boots up I get the normal log in screen but after I log in all I get is a black screen with the mouse showing. It did boot up normally right after the power came back on...