Windows 10: Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile.

Discus and support Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, there is a problem with the black screen after the reboot. I don't know how to fix it, where to dig. What exactly is the problem: after loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 6y6Jluk, Mar 5, 2021.

1. 6y6Jluk Win User

Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile.

Hello, there is a problem with the black screen after the reboot. I don't know how to fix it, where to dig.
    What exactly is the problem: after loading the logo, before the profile page, I have a black screen and a mouse in the center of the screen, while something is trying to be executed a circle appears.
    What I tried:
    It is not possible to call the task manager or something else.
    Booting in safe mode didn't help. Also, the black screen but also, the monitor itself starts to turn on and off, apparently trying to load the driver.
    Boot recovery didn't help.
    There are no recovery points.
    When you try to reset the Windows to the factory with the data saved, an error pops up saying that something needs to be saved before this. I don't remember exactly.
    Here the problem is clearly with the driver, since in safe mode the same problem.
    What are the solutions?

P. S In Google there is no information at all on my problem, basically everyone has either a problem with explorer.exe, or they go through safe mode, unlike my problem.

:)

6y6Jluk, Mar 5, 2021

2. Black loading screen delay

When i boot up or reboot my Windows 10 pro after the windows logo is gone i get a black screen flicker once with my mouse loading along with for at least 10 to 15 seconds... not sure if it's a video card issue or what... i have a radeon HD 6570 but it really makes the boot up time very slow... any suggestions? Also have the most updated driver for my video card.*Think

Crimson1077, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Creators Update black screen won't load

Hi Brett,

For us to better assist you, we need to ask a few questions:

• How did you download the Creators Update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the black screen error, you can refer to

GalenAA
    's post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Mar 5, 2021
  4. dungtran Win User

Black loading screen delay

I think you can fix this by disable auto switch graphics in BIOS.

dungtran, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile. - Similar Threads - Black screen logo

2. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  3. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  4. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen after logo loading at startup: when i open my pc, it puts the logo loading and then a black screen appears, sometimes with the cursor and sometimes not. I tried every solution on forums/youtube and nothing seems to work, my computer was working perfectly fine the day before. I tried all shortcuts,tried to...
  5. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after logo loading at startup: when i open my pc, it puts the logo loading and then a black screen appears, sometimes with the cursor and sometimes not. I tried every solution on forums/youtube and nothing seems to work, my computer was working perfectly fine the day before. I tried all shortcuts,tried to...
  6. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Black screen after Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after Windows logo?: I've had this laptop since January of this year and it booted up fine up until a month or two ago. It works okay and I'm using the laptop to post this right now, it's just that the problem is more of a nuisance than anything. When it boots up it shows the Windows logo as...
  8. Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after the logo, but before loading the profile.: Hello, there is a problem with the black screen after the reboot. I don't know how to fix it, where to dig. What exactly is the problem: after loading the logo, before the profile page, I have a black screen and a mouse in the center of the screen, while something is trying...
  9. Macrium Reflect cloning, black loading screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect cloning, black loading screen after windows logo: I bough a new SSD drive and wanted to clone my OS to it, and so i did, using Macrium Reflect. When i set my SSD's boot priority to 1, windows loading screen appeared and then black loading screen (picture). I tried cloning the drive again, unplugging my hdd, and plugging ssd...
  10. Windows Black Screen before Windows Logo, before Login with Cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Black Screen before Windows Logo, before Login with Cursor: I have this issue since this morning. Yesterday i shut down my computer normally. No new Hardware or Software installed. Now when i Start up, I see the Motherboard Logo and then the screen is black. I dont see the Windows logo. When I Move the cursor it appears. The blue...