Windows 10: Black Screen after turning on the PC

Discus and support Black Screen after turning on the PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I turned on my Windows 10 laptop and everything turned on except for the screen. I can’t open task manager or anything else I know of that would help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Eli MT, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Eli MT Win User

Black Screen after turning on the PC

I turned on my Windows 10 laptop and everything turned on except for the screen. I can’t open task manager or anything else I know of that would help.

***Original Title: Activation***

:)

Eli MT, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Screen turns black, system "hybernating"

Turned it on - after almost an entire day without touching it - and worked for 3 hours before the same screen black, system hibernating happened again.

Checked the temperature throughout and the cores registered at max 56 and 50.

Suggestions?

trail_of_fiends, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Black Screen after turning on the PC

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Black Screen after turning on the PC

1. Black Screen after turning on the PC - Similar Threads - Black Screen turning

2. Black screen after turning on the PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after turning on the PC: So basically I am having a black screen after turning on my PC and I cannot do any shortcuts of keys that I found on the internet like CTRL+WIN+SHIFT+B and CTRL+ALT+DEL. I tried every method but it's didn't work pls help...
  3. Black screen after turning on the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after turning on the PC: So basically I am having a black screen after turning on my PC and I cannot do any shortcuts of keys that I found on the internet like CTRL+WIN+SHIFT+B and CTRL+ALT+DEL. I tried every method but it's didn't work pls help...
  4. Black screen after turning on the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen after turning on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after turning on my PC: First of all I would like to mention that I have been having some problems with my drivers' software/updates in the last months.Yesterday I left my PC for one hour, and the display closed due to inactivity timeout.When I came back and tried to wake the display, it didn't...
  6. Black screen after turning on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after turning on my PC: First of all I would like to mention that I have been having some problems with my drivers' software/updates in the last months.Yesterday I left my PC for one hour, and the display closed due to inactivity timeout.When I came back and tried to wake the display, it didn't...
  7. Black screen after turning on my PC

8. Black screen after turning the laptop on.

Black screen after turning the laptop on.: So i used my laptop normally and i closed it and it went into sleep mode.After that it randomly turned on and i opened it and saw the screen is black and i closed it again and it turned off.Now when i try to turn it on its just a black screen the fans are on and everything...
  9. Pc turns to black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc turns to black screen: This week my pc started restarting himself and its randomly one when i playing one when i tried open a game its happened 2 times and today its just turns to black and my monitor said no singal after that my pc just stand open until i press power button and shutdown it....
  10. pc turns in and goes to a black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc turns in and goes to a black screen: Did reset and it never finished now it just goes to a black screen 88228