Windows 10: Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo

Discus and support Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my drivers to to improve my PC performance I left it to download after coming back I saw a black screen so aftrt an hour I decided to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Magtibay, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Magtibay Win User

Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo

I updated my drivers to to improve my PC performance I left it to download after coming back I saw a black screen so aftrt an hour I decided to restart the pc but after passing the logo its stuck on black screen

Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo 68fe0d58-e7ce-4278-a99e-ad2195b8039a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Magtibay, Feb 17, 2019
  2. MrDhuxy Win User

Stuck on black screen while upgrading Lenovo Z580 to Windows 10

Old title: Win10 black screen while updating

Hello my pc is Lenovo Z580 and it is win8.1. I started the win10 update and it restarts the computer. Pc's logo seems on screen and it is stuck on black screen. Computer is still working. Pc's lights are flashing. What should I do? Please help me Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo :(

MrDhuxy, Feb 17, 2019
  3. CalebDeng Win User
    Lenovo Thinkpad restart stuck at Lenovo logo

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad x1 Carbon 5th, and I found that sometimes when I restart it, It turns off, tries to boot up, then it's stuck at the Lenovo logo. There's a line of "To interrupt normal startup, press Enter" at the bottom of the screen, and it never
    gets to the spinning wheel screen. I've tried to press the Enter key when it's stuck, but it didn't respond. The problem never happens if I just shut down my computer then turn it on.

I've searched for solutions online, but their case is which the computer is stuck at the restarting screen, which differs from my case.

How can I fix this problem? (I updated the BIOS but the problem still occurs)

CalebDeng, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo

Black screen with Blue Windows logo on startup

Hi Francis,

Black screen may appear for various reasons, however, I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

Method 1: Update Graphics Card

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Graphics Card Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Wait for sometime and check if the issue persists.
    • Restart your system.
    Method 2: Try Clean Boot

To disable all non-Microsoft services refer the article called
    Clean Boot.

Follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

(Steps for Windows 8.1 are also applicable for Windows 10)

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo

1. Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo - Similar Threads - Black Screen updating

2. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  3. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  4. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  5. Window black screen after logo

Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  6. black screen after logo loading at startup

black screen after logo loading at startup: when i open my pc, it puts the logo loading and then a black screen appears, sometimes with the cursor and sometimes not. I tried every solution on forums/youtube and nothing seems to work, my computer was working perfectly fine the day before. I tried all shortcuts,tried to...
  7. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after logo loading at startup: when i open my pc, it puts the logo loading and then a black screen appears, sometimes with the cursor and sometimes not. I tried every solution on forums/youtube and nothing seems to work, my computer was working perfectly fine the day before. I tried all shortcuts,tried to...
  8. black screen after logo loading at startup

9. Black screen after Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after Windows logo?: I've had this laptop since January of this year and it booted up fine up until a month or two ago. It works okay and I'm using the laptop to post this right now, it's just that the problem is more of a nuisance than anything. When it boots up it shows the Windows logo as...
  10. Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver

Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver: Hello! 2 days ago I installed the default camera driver for my laptop that for some reason wasn't showing up in the device manager. I decided to restart so that it would apply properly. I've been stuck on the lenovo logo since. I press and hold the power button to force shut...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Lenovo deed screen after logo