Windows 10: Black Screen after Windows Logo on Boot

Discus and support Black Screen after Windows Logo on Boot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I encountered this problem when I booted up my desktop, and only one of my two monitors was displaying the desktop screen. The settings were not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Susorodni, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Susorodni Win User

Black Screen after Windows Logo on Boot

I encountered this problem when I booted up my desktop, and only one of my two monitors was displaying the desktop screen. The settings were not detecting my monitor, so I configured some settings so that it would display both. I restart my computer, and during the boot sequence, it shows the windows logo on both monitors, but after that both monitors loose connection. Here's what I have tried

• Booting into safe mode, which works
    • Changing the boot process so that no services are ran
    • Running the startup diagnostic tool
    • Using chkdsk, sfc, dism, etc on the advanced tools command prompt

If anyone could help me with this problem, that would be great.

:)

Susorodni, Sep 25, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 25, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Black screen after Windows logo

Hi Denis,

Corrupted video driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a black screen issue when you boot your computer. We suggest that you try the steps in this

link
    to troubleshoot black screen or blank screen issues.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Black Screen after Windows Logo on Boot - Similar Threads - Black Screen Logo

2. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  3. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  4. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  5. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  6. Black screen after Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after Windows logo?: I've had this laptop since January of this year and it booted up fine up until a month or two ago. It works okay and I'm using the laptop to post this right now, it's just that the problem is more of a nuisance than anything. When it boots up it shows the Windows logo as...
  7. Black screen after boot logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after boot logo: Hi, when I turn on the laptop, I see only the manufacturer's logo with the windows loading sign and right after it, instead of the loading screen, there is a black screen or automatic repair, which after selecting any option restarts and there is still a black screen, any...
  8. Black screen when booting after logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen when booting after logo: Hi to all, my laptop is not booting on first attempt. This happens around 3-4 months ago. It only has a black screen after the manufacturer logo and the rotating loading circles. No keyboard, no mouse, its totally unresponsive. What I do is I hit the power button to force...
  9. Windows 10 black screen after boot logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen after boot logo: PC does not boot right all the time, sometimes after the boot logo with the blue windows sign and the circeling dots, it just stays black and nothing happens. This started to occur with my old instalation, installed windows 10 to a new drive and formated the old one, still...
  10. Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen After Boot Logo No Cursor: Hi, here is my journey. All was good and well, until my Windows 7 on another drive gave me an NTOSKRNL.EXE error (fixed now). My Windows 10 booted fine at this point, but after entering my password, it was stuck on "logging in" for quite some time. I forced a reboot, and then...