Windows 10: Black Screen after Windows Logo

Discus and support Black Screen after Windows Logo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I moved a couple months back and forgot my mouse and everything at my old roommates place. I went to visit the other day and got them back, and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chilly--spice, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Black Screen after Windows Logo

So I moved a couple months back and forgot my mouse and everything at my old roommates place. I went to visit the other day and got them back, and was setting up my computer. prior to this, my computer had always started and worked perfectly fine. but now suddenly, it won't load. the screen is black and both of my other monitors won't even register. please help, reddit. im not one to go asking for help or begging, but please, im begging you here. this year has taken the ultimate toll on my sanity and wellbeing enough already and this is kind of a breaking point for me

submitted by /u/chilly--spice
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chilly--spice, Sep 4, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Black screen after Windows logo

Hi Denis,

Corrupted video driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a black screen issue when you boot your computer. We suggest that you try the steps in this

link
    to troubleshoot black screen or blank screen issues.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Black Screen after Windows Logo

Black screen after trying to reset back to factory settings. (Windows 10)

Hi Simen,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with black screen issue on Windows 10 . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or display driver is corrupt.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "reset my computer back to factory settings", are you referring that you have tried to perform rolling back to previous Operating System or performed Reset of Windows 10?
    • Are you able to see Windows 10 logo when you switch on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting on black screen related issues and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on black screen issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Black Screen after Windows Logo

1. Black Screen after Windows Logo - Similar Threads - Black Screen Logo

2. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  3. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  4. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  5. Window black screen after logo

Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  6. Black screen after Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after Windows logo?: I've had this laptop since January of this year and it booted up fine up until a month or two ago. It works okay and I'm using the laptop to post this right now, it's just that the problem is more of a nuisance than anything. When it boots up it shows the Windows logo as...
  7. Black screen after Windows logo?

Black screen after Windows logo?: I've had this laptop since January of this year and it booted up fine up until a month or two ago. It works okay and I'm using the laptop to post this right now, it's just that the problem is more of a nuisance than anything. When it boots up it shows the Windows logo as...
  8. Black screen after Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  9. BLACK SCREEN AFTER WINDOWS LOGO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLACK SCREEN AFTER WINDOWS LOGO: in the beginning my screen used to turn off for a second whenever I went to fullscreen mode or exiting it while playing a vid be it offline(downloaded on my laptop) or on youtube, I didn't think much of it at that time. Approximately one year later I randomly checked my...
  10. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after windows logo: So it started this morning: I turned on my pc and it froze right after it passed the Blue windows logo screen. A black screen appeared with no cursor. I rebooted the pc (through the reset button) and everytime it got stuck at the black screen and then rebooted on its...