Windows 10: Black screen after writing my password

Discus and support Black screen after writing my password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm looking for help because after writing my password I just have a looooong blackscreen that never disappear. I tried to follow many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dwadwadwadwadwadwa, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Black screen after writing my password

Hello everyone, I'm looking for help because after writing my password I just have a looooong blackscreen that never disappear. I tried to follow many tutorials on internet but all of them need an access to the task manager that I can't use (I can use ctrl + alt + del to open the menu but when I select task manager nothing happens). I tried to start it in safe mode but it doesn't work. I also tried to access graphics driver to reset or uninstall them but I can't reach them because I don't have access to the menu that tutorial are using.

I thank you a lot in advance for all the help you can provide me and wish you all a nice day.

(ps 1 : I'm French so I'm sorry if my grammar is incorrect or if the technical terms I'm using in English are incorrect.

ps 2 : Just to make it funnier, it happens for the first time in 2 years the day I've a super important presentation to make online but huh, it would be to easy for me if my computer was just working normally)

submitted by /u/Dwadwadwadwadwadwa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dwadwadwadwadwadwa, Mar 27, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Mar 27, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

Black screen after writing my password

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Black screen after writing my password

1. Black screen after writing my password - Similar Threads - Black screen writing

2. My screen becomes black after I input password to unlock my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen becomes black after I input password to unlock my PC.: I have installed a SSD in my HP 250 g8 laptop in May 2023. Windows 11 is installed in that PC. But suddenly yesterday after switching on and inputting password my laptop screen becames black, the mouse cursor was visible. I somehow managed the situation after resetting the...
  3. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After entering my password, my screen turns black.: I recently updated my computer. After the update I out in my passcode and the screen is stuck black. It's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-entering-my-password-my-screen-turns-black/53483f0e-f13c-4bad-848b-1b0165a88afa
  4. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After entering my password, my screen turns black.: I recently updated my computer. After the update I out in my passcode and the screen is stuck black. It's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-entering-my-password-my-screen-turns-black/53483f0e-f13c-4bad-848b-1b0165a88afa
  5. Black Screen after attempting to reset forgotten password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after attempting to reset forgotten password: Hi there,I entered my PIN and it kept saying it’s incorrect when I never changed it, so I press the Forgot Password option. It brought me to Microsoft login asking me to enter a code they sent to my email. I did. Then screen became blue with a circular thing that looks like...
  6. Black Screen after attempting to reset forgotten password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after attempting to reset forgotten password: Hi there,I entered my PIN and it kept saying it’s incorrect when I never changed it, so I press the Forgot Password option. It brought me to Microsoft login asking me to enter a code they sent to my email. I did. Then screen became blue with a circular thing that looks like...
  7. Black Screen after attempting to reset forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. After I'm putting my password In on my laptop the screen is going black

After I'm putting my password In on my laptop the screen is going black: So yesterday I restarted my laptop and everything was fine until this happend so I'm like let me just turn it off again so did it and I did the same so I'm leaving it and then after a few mins its loading up could I get some help please,and I've just reset the laptop Hp...
  9. Black screen after password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after password: So suddenly every time I start the pc everything goes normal until I put the password then a black screen appears but I can still use the task manager normally I just can't see the desktop but I can see the mouse pointer after 10 min more or less mi deskopt appears. Any ideas...
  10. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

After entering my password, my screen turns black.: After entering my password, my screen turns black. But then after about 2 minutes it loads in. I want it to load in right away so I don't have to wait for the black screen to go away. This is very annoying, and help would be appreciated, thank you!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i put my password in my comuter the screen goes black