Windows 10: Black screen and blue loading circle after updating windows

Discus and support Black screen and blue loading circle after updating windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just updated windows and after restarting pc the screen turned black with mouse and blue spinning circle. It’s not an old pc so I dont think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidVince2, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Black screen and blue loading circle after updating windows

Hello,

I just updated windows and after restarting pc the screen turned black with mouse and blue spinning circle. It’s not an old pc so I dont think it because of that? If anyone can please help me.

:)

DavidVince2, Nov 13, 2020

2. Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

2 days ago I was playing Arma 3 when suddenly the game crashed, shortly after the entire computer crashed and showed one of the many infamous “blue screens”. My computer has been regularly blue screening and I have yet to find the reason as to why. My
    computer then went to restart and will only load into a black screen with a blue loading circle. I have tried turning it off and on and itll just keep loading into a black screen. Sometimes the windows will prompt and give me the Advanced Options and other
    options. I even tried reseting the pc both ways(keeping personal files and deleting personal files) and it will begin the process then say something along the lines of “Your pc has failed reseting”. I am now sitting here looking at a black screen with little
    idea as to what to do. Can anyone offer some guidance?

GordonBrandt1, Nov 13, 2020
  3. LindaS81 Win User
    Windows 10 Black Screen Cursor Spinning Blue Circle

Read other suggestions but to no avail. What I have done so far. Ran Dell repair and recovery and clicked restart. Got Dell screen white circle dots and then went back to black screen white cursor and blue spinning circle. Frozen in that state. Cannot get
    passed with any of the keys to Task Manager, etc. Is it time for a professional?

Dell 15z

Windows 10 failure occurred Jan 27 2016 maybe after a critical update

LindaS81, Nov 13, 2020
  4. MrTom Win User

Black screen and blue loading circle after updating windows

After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

Holy crap!! It worked.

I was just minding my own business uninstalling a few junkware programs and did a restart. Only to find after the blue logo with spinning circles the screen changed to all black with a slightly lagging spinning circle, like the screen refresh rate was different. But anyway, it would just sit there forever and do nothing. I tried a reboot with the same issue.

While the black screen was there with the spinning circles I unplugged the USB keyboard/mouse wireless dongle from the back USB port and it instantly continued to boot after that!

WTF Microsoft!?

MrTom, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Black screen and blue loading circle after updating windows

1. Black screen and blue loading circle after updating windows - Similar Threads - Black screen blue

2. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  3. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  4. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  5. Black screen with blue loading circle.

Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  6. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  7. Black Screen with loading circle

Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  8. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle: 2 days ago I was playing Arma 3 when suddenly the game crashed, shortly after the entire computer crashed and showed one of the many infamous “blue screens”. My computer has been regularly blue screening and I have yet to find the reason as to why. My computer then went to...
  10. After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Support
    After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle: My laptop did the big update this morning and now for the last couple hours it has been stuck on a black screen with a white spinning circle. What should I do? I'm inexperienced in areas like this and I don't want to ruin my computer. 62640