Windows 10: Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle

Discus and support Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I enter my password Click enter and in in my computer....then i dont see any application. I see a black screen and it continuesly refreshesthe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhyneYT, Jul 27, 2019.

1. PhyneYT Win User

Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle

I enter my password

Click enter and in in my computer....then i dont see any application.

I see a black screen and it continuesly refreshesthe screen.

I can open only task manager

I can not use search nor the windows button.

I can see application even in the taskbar.

100 disk usage and it filled my 1 tb hard disk with 500 gb left.

Help me plz

:)

PhyneYT, Jul 27, 2019

2. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Black screen and blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Back screen with blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Wont repond to anything

Help

1970michaelcoe, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle

Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle

1. Black screen and flickering taskbar with mouse pointer with loading blue circle - Similar Threads - Black screen flickering

2. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  3. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  4. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...
  5. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...
  6. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  8. Black screen with blue loading circle.

Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  9. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  10. mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle: In Windows 10 1809. I fixed the mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle, but it's back !!! Checked the community and found no information to fix it......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i see a curser flashing in the back round between searches

2. windows 10 1903 spinning circle on mouse icon when on taskbar

3. spinning blue circle on my taskbar

4. windows 10 update my microsoft wireless mouse flickers