Windows 10: Black screen and keyboard not working

Discus and support Black screen and keyboard not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my laptop is Asus and I got black screen + my keyboard not working, because i remember a bit I clicked something at the left of my power icon in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Albertho Gebo, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Black screen and keyboard not working

So my laptop is Asus and I got black screen + my keyboard not working, because i remember a bit I clicked something at the left of my power icon in login menu, maybe the name is narrator something, I don't know I forget the name is, after that my laptop got black screen and the keyboard doesn't work, because what I know there's only way to fix it with using ctrl + alt + del to open task manager. Thats basically what I do, but with the keyboard not working, - I can't do anything. Did u guys have some solution to make my keyboard working again? sorry if you guys not really understand what I s

:)

Albertho Gebo, Nov 27, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    black screen/keyboard working but screen black?

Hi,

There are several reasons why you received this black screen error on your computer. One of these is a corrupted driver for your display adapter. To troubleshoot your concern with Windows 10, we suggest that you perform the steps
    provided on this link.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Black screen and keyboard not working

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Black screen and keyboard not working

1. Black screen and keyboard not working - Similar Threads - Black screen keyboard

2. Black login screen, keyboard and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black login screen, keyboard and trackpad not working: Hello,I am having a problem where occasionally, when I open the lid of my laptop, the screen is completely black except for the Windows Hello facial recognition indicator and the cursor. Usually the trackpad and keyboard don't work except for some of the function keys....
  3. Black login screen, keyboard and trackpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black login screen, keyboard and trackpad not working: Hello,I am having a problem where occasionally, when I open the lid of my laptop, the screen is completely black except for the Windows Hello facial recognition indicator and the cursor. Usually the trackpad and keyboard don't work except for some of the function keys....
  4. Black screen of death without signs of the keyboard working and with fan on

Black screen of death without signs of the keyboard working and with fan on: My laptop is an hp elitebook G4 it automaticcally installed the latest version of windows one day ago and now it gives me a black screen upon using the power button.I tried all the solutions on ibternet with the keyboard shortcuts to get it to bios restore and delete the...
  5. Keyboard and On screen keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and On screen keyboard not working: HiI uninstalled the keyboard drive by mistake and restarted the pc. I’m not able to login windows 10 since the keyboard and the On screen keyboard both not working. Kindly help.ThanksSeetha...
  6. Keyboard and On screen keyboard not working

Keyboard and On screen keyboard not working: HiI uninstalled the keyboard drive by mistake and restarted the pc. I’m not able to login windows 10 since the keyboard and the On screen keyboard both not working. Kindly help.ThanksSeetha...
  7. Keyboard and On screen keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Black screen and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and keyboard not working: So my laptop is Asus and I got black screen + my keyboard not working, because i remember a bit I clicked something at the left of my power icon in login menu, maybe the name is narrator something, I don't know I forget the name is, after that my laptop got black screen and...
  9. Black screen and keyboard not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black screen and keyboard not working: So my laptop is Asus and I got black screen + my keyboard not working, because i remember a bit I clicked something at the left of my power icon in login menu, maybe the name is narrator something, I don't know I forget the name is, after that my laptop got black screen and...
  10. Keyboard and on screen keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and on screen keyboard not working: Hi Everyone. Since couple of weeks I have been having trouble with my keyboard however yesterday it stopped working completley. After i restarted my laptop multiple times both keyboard and on screen keyboard do not work. On screen keyboard doesnt even come upBecause of that...