Windows 10: Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla

Discus and support Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The PC where all this happened is a slim laptop, i clonned their original operating system that is located on a emmc drive (DISK 1) to a kingston 240gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AleQC, Jul 5, 2020.

1. AleQC Win User

Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla

The PC where all this happened is a slim laptop, i clonned their original operating system that is located on a emmc drive (DISK 1) to a kingston 240gb ssd (DISK 0), after the proccess the OS on the ssd boot perfectly but the original one wont boot all i see is a black screen with a cursor that dissapear some seconds before, some times it comes along the typically windows blue loading circule, sometimes random white lines and dot appears on the screen and the cursor is remplazed with a glitched white square.

I realized all the repairs posible related to the BCD and Windows boot, such as...
    Code:
    Addionatly all the executed commands worked and didnt given any kind of error, but the result is exactly the same.

Safemode dont changes anything, on low video mode dmw.exe crashes at start. Windows security options dont work on that state, even not task manager and other key combinations.

I will be so glad with any tipe of help.

:)

AleQC, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Black screen with blinking cursor

Hello,

This issue regarding the black screen and blinking cursor maybe due to incompatible, outdated or corrupted device drivers. There are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot this issue. Let's follow the methods provided by Aadland on August 8, 2015 on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jul 5, 2020
  3. BetsyCole Win User
    Black screen with blinking cursor

I run Windows 10 and have a black screen with a blinking cursor in the upper left corner. I can hit Control, Alt, Delete, and it reboots momentarily, show the Dell logo and F2 Setup anf F12 Boot Options in the lower right corner. Regardless of what key
    I hit, it goes right back to the Black screen w/ cursor. I can't seem to do anything. Any suggestions?

BetsyCole, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla

Black Screen with blinking cursor after restarting the system

Original title: Black Screen

During update computer locked up. I shut it down using the power button. Now I have a black screen with blinking cursor. Can't get to safe mode.

DavidBest230YY, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla

1. Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla - Similar Threads - Black screen loading

2. Black screen and blinking mouse "busy" cursor after logging in. Takes forever to load Windows.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen and blinking mouse "busy" cursor after logging in. Takes forever to load Windows.: Hi guys, I have this problem since probably a year. It doesn't occur every time but probably about 6/10 times. I think I've tried everything besides reinstalling system, but I would really like to avoid that. Here's the video of how it looks. Hope you guys have any ideas!...
  3. Black screen and blinking mouse "busy" cursor after logging in. Takes forever to load Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and blinking mouse "busy" cursor after logging in. Takes forever to load Windows.: Hi guys, I have this problem since probably a year. It doesn't occur every time but probably about 6/10 times. I think I've tried everything besides reinstalling system, but I would really like to avoid that. Here's the video of how it looks. Hope you guys have any ideas!...
  4. Black screen and blinking mouse "busy" cursor after logging in. Takes forever to load Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen of death and blinking cursor after login... HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen of death and blinking cursor after login... HELP!: Hello everyone, I've been racking my mind and exhausted every possible forum for solutions. I hadn't done any updates so I'm assuming it might be due to an automatic update. When I tried to start the computer up this morning I got this black screen with a cursor after...
  6. Black Screen with loading cursor

Black Screen with loading cursor: Hi I have a windows desktop and I tried to dual boot Kali Linux along side Windows 10 using a bootable usb. I first made the bootable by burning an iso file to the usb, I then partitioned Drive C: so that I could make room for the new OS. I then changed the boot order so that...
  7. Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and loading/blinking/buged cursor after using Clonezilla: he PC where all this happened is a slim laptop, i clonned their original operating system that is located on a emmc drive (DISK 1) to a kingston 240gb ssd (DISK 0), after the proccess the OS on the ssd boot perfectly but the original one wont boot all i see is a black screen...
  8. Black screen with loading cursor

Black screen with loading cursor: I recently built my first pc, everything was running fine and working well but 3 days ago my hard drive gave me a problem where I had to reset everything. After that everything worked fune again until today, I turned on my pc and before logging in there is just a black screen...
  9. Black screen with blinking cursor Windows 10

Black screen with blinking cursor Windows 10: After updating to Win 10, the black screen with blinking cursor appeared. What worked for me was going into the BIOS and changing the boot order to make the HDD the first boot device. The CD/DVD had been the first device....
  10. Blinking Black screen, Toolbar and Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blinking Black screen, Toolbar and Cursor: So the toolbar is unresponsive probably because it keeps blinking so using the Start menu or hitting the windows key is not an option, I can ONLY access task manager through safe mode, I've uninstalled my display adapter Or graphics driver, restarted the laptop and logged in...