Windows 10: Black screen and mouse moving

Discus and support Black screen and mouse moving in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A few days ago I got a black screen on a browser game in chrome. Thought it was just the gamr but ut has happened probably 20 times just using chrome.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zexceed_9, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Black screen and mouse moving

A few days ago I got a black screen on a browser game in chrome. Thought it was just the gamr but ut has happened probably 20 times just using chrome. Again only in chrome this happens. Now today while on youtube in chrome my mouse kept moving to the top left corner on its own. I thought this was because of chrome and was on my way to uninstall it and reinstall but the mouse thing happened again on my desktop. Its not my mouse because it did it with the mouse unplugged. Anyone know whats going on?

submitted by /u/Zexceed_9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zexceed_9, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

Its a black screen with no menu or icons but you can move the mouse freely

Harry9001, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Black screen and mouse moving

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Black screen and mouse moving

1. Black screen and mouse moving - Similar Threads - Black screen mouse

2. Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse: Since the update from windows 10 to 11 i've been having issues with the same glitch: sometimes my screen goes black for a short amount of time i have tried using the windows + ctlr + shift + b shortcut, but my screen goes back after a few seconds and after that the letters in...
  3. Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Short black screen, after glitch in screen if i move the mouse: Since the update from windows 10 to 11 i've been having issues with the same glitch: sometimes my screen goes black for a short amount of time i have tried using the windows + ctlr + shift + b shortcut, but my screen goes back after a few seconds and after that the letters in...
  4. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not moving in screen: Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen. When I reboot my computer it...
  5. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not moving in screen: Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen. When I reboot my computer it...
  6. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need help with Black Screen on computer with moving mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with Black Screen on computer with moving mouse.: So pretty much ever since I restarted my computer one day, I can not get to the windows login screen. The monitor was working just fine so it can’t be that. When ever I restart cpu it goes to a black screen with a disappearing and reappearing mouse cursor. Ctrl alt dlt or and...
  8. Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen or Mouse becomes laggy and beeping when moved: I just bought this laptop last September 30 2020 After some time using it there comes a time where in just plain black screen background music stops but the backlit keyboard is still on. There also came a time where in laptop screen freeze and I can't use keyboard but I can...
  9. Black screen with mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with mouse: I have a problem with my laptop where I have black screen but my mouse still shows and the sign in screen works as well but my desktop for some reason is just black? I don’t know how to fix this so I hope someone can. submitted by /u/Argentnoodle [link] [comments]...
  10. Black Screen with Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with Mouse: My friend recently experience this similar scenario but their computer did not allow them to load into safe mode. I have no idea outside of safe mode with how to fix this. they claim it could be a virus since a family member of theirs tried to download something before he got...