Windows 10: black screen and the computer works slow

Discus and support black screen and the computer works slow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I have a desktop computer, and two days ago, after logging in, there is a black screen that would disappear after 2 min , then the computer would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alexandru Trohin, Dec 24, 2021.

1. black screen and the computer works slow

So, I have a desktop computer, and two days ago, after logging in, there is a black screen that would disappear after 2 min , then the computer would be so slow that if I tried to open something, it would take about 20 minutes to open, then when it was open, it would try using it but it would say not responding. I went on to google and found out it was corrupted drivers, so I rolled it back in safe mode and nothing changed, then I did the auto repair thing and it said it was fixing some disk errors, so I waited an hour and nothing changed, then I tried res

:)

Alexandru Trohin, Dec 24, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 24, 2021
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Dec 24, 2021
  4. black screen and the computer works slow

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

black screen and the computer works slow

1. black screen and the computer works slow - Similar Threads - black screen computer

2. Computer running slow, black screen crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer running slow, black screen crashing: Computer’s performance is slow and completely shuts down/black screen crashes unexplainably, opening Discord, opening a new tab in my browser, home screen, on bootup, updating drivers… I’ve had this problem for 3 or 4 weeks, last week it worked perfectly for about 2 days then...
  3. Computer running slow, black screen crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer running slow, black screen crashing: Computer’s performance is slow and completely shuts down/black screen crashes unexplainably, opening Discord, opening a new tab in my browser, home screen, on bootup, updating drivers… I’ve had this problem for 3 or 4 weeks, last week it worked perfectly for about 2 days then...
  4. Computer running slow, black screen crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer black screen. Mouse and kboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer black screen. Mouse and kboard not working: I am having a problem with my pc. While browsing or playing a game or while being away from it. It is totally random sometimes it occur for a long time and sometimes after a couple of minuutes of being on.Scene1I am experiencing black screen, mouse and keyboard power being...
  6. Computer black screen. Mouse and kboard not working

Computer black screen. Mouse and kboard not working: I am having a problem with my pc. While browsing or playing a game or while being away from it. It is totally random sometimes it occur for a long time and sometimes after a couple of minuutes of being on.Scene1I am experiencing black screen, mouse and keyboard power being...
  7. Computer black screen. Mouse and kboard not working

8. black screen and the computer works slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen and the computer works slow: So, I have a desktop computer, and two days ago, after logging in, there is a black screen that would disappear after 2 min , then the computer would be so slow that if I tried to open something, it would take about 20 minutes to open, then when it was open, it would try...
  9. black screen and the computer works slow

black screen and the computer works slow: So, I have a desktop computer, and two days ago, after logging in, there is a black screen that would disappear after 2 min , then the computer would be so slow that if I tried to open something, it would take about 20 minutes to open, then when it was open, it would try...
  10. computer shutdown is slow plus restart leads to a black screen on startup and is also slow

computer shutdown is slow plus restart leads to a black screen on startup and is also slow: so this has been happening for a while now and i don't know how to fix it, so like when i shutdown it says shutting down and takes almost 5 or so minutes to shut down but when i turn on the PC the log in takes about 20 minutes to log in, so the restart takes like also 5...