Windows 10: Black screen appears while launching games in full screen mode in windows 10

Discus and support Black screen appears while launching games in full screen mode in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, This is really annoying. I haven't used my laptop (windows 10) for about a month. Since then every game I try to open, opens only on window mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MelvinThomas Mathew, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Black screen appears while launching games in full screen mode in windows 10

Hey,

This is really annoying. I haven't used my laptop (windows 10) for about a month. Since then every game I try to open, opens only on window mode and works perfectly but when I switch to full screen mode (alt+enter). The screen turns entirely black and the audio is audible. This same problem happens for all the three games I have: Mad Max, Assassins' creed origins and Need For Speed Payback.

I updated my nvidia driver and I googled and tried lots of fixes but none of them seemed to work. Can anyone Please Help me out asap.

Thanks in advance.

:)

MelvinThomas Mathew, Jan 7, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Big Game Hunter 10, black screen, no lockup?

Stupid game... Took an edit in the config file to get it to show a screen, it was automatic to full screen mode, funny thing is, changing it to windowed makes it full screen and work... Next part was the sound, had to also manually turn on EAX for the sound in the game to work, gun shots, foot steps etc....

No info on this game for troubleshooting anywhere.....
    And I complained about patches for real games being held back....
    Not one patch for this game since its release....

Ohh well not my problem anymore....

niko084, Jan 7, 2019
  3. eirikff Win User
    When launched, most games will go to black screen and be unresponsive

So you're saying the only thing I can do is wait for a Nvidia patch or game update? I just tried to launch GeForce Experience, but it, too, doesn't launch. It's stuck on the loading screen.

Also, if I were to do a clean install, would that change anything? Could it be that would help, or would it have no effect on this issue?

eirikff, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Black screen appears while launching games in full screen mode in windows 10

Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Black screen appears while launching games in full screen mode in windows 10

1. Black screen appears while launching games in full screen mode in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black screen appears

2. Black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while gaming: Before I start explaining the issue here are my specs + os:OS: WIndows 11MB:B450 TOMAHAWKGPU: RX 580CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight CoreI've been having this issue for almost more than 2 months my screen has been going black under load and the pc has still been running mouse and...
  3. Black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen while gaming: Before I start explaining the issue here are my specs + os:OS: WIndows 11MB:B450 TOMAHAWKGPU: RX 580CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight CoreI've been having this issue for almost more than 2 months my screen has been going black under load and the pc has still been running mouse and...
  4. Black Screens While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screens While Gaming: I’ve been noticing whenever I game on pc both of my monitors will go black for about 2 seconds, it brings me to the desktop and my discord will turn completely black. I can still hear friends talking in discord app but I just can’t see anything. This has been happening more...
  5. Black screen after launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after launching games: Hey my PC is black screening and restarting every so often and when i get into games it gets worse any ideas? please help I tried: Reseating GPU and RAM Some errors after restarts: - BlueScreen Code: 116 - LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X...
  6. While in Full Screen, my screen goes black.

While in Full Screen, my screen goes black.: LOOKING FOR (Andre for Directly) I am making a new thread bc it won't let me reply to you at all and it keeps saying "Oops! Something went wrong" and it's actually triggering me. And I looked at the motherboard, I can't see the mx - xxxx number and version of the...
  7. While in Full Screen, my screen goes Black.

While in Full Screen, my screen goes Black.: Now, when I am in Minecraft, or any other game, and I'm just playing normally, my screen goes black for some reason. I do not know why and it's very frustrating. If someone can please help, that would be appreciated. I just want to get this fixed. :(...
  8. Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode

Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode: Sometimes when I'm in full screen mode where i'm in Chrome, Minecraft, or any other game, my screen goes black when i try to play in Full Screen Mode. I have no clue why but it's really frustrating....
  9. Black screen while launching a game

Black screen while launching a game: Hello I'm experiencing a problem while gaming. When i launch a game(tried it with more than one) i get a black screen. The computer Works just fine, but when i want to play games the screen goes Black. I have tried to reinstall the drivers, download all Windows updates and...
  10. Black screen while launching games in fullscreen in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while launching games in fullscreen in windows 10: Hey, This is really annoying. I haven't used my laptop (windows 10) for about a month. Since then every game I try to open, opens only on window mode and works perfectly but when I switch to fullscreen mode (alt+enter). The screen turns enitrely black and the audio is...