Windows 10: Black screen at random intervals after issues with 7 Days to Die (Game)

Discus and support Black screen at random intervals after issues with 7 Days to Die (Game) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay, I'm gonna go in-depth with this issue as I do not want it to be mistook for another, this happened AFTER I had issues with 7 Days to Die, a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaRealWigga, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Black screen at random intervals after issues with 7 Days to Die (Game)

Okay, I'm gonna go in-depth with this issue as I do not want it to be mistook for another, this happened AFTER I had issues with 7 Days to Die, a game I stopped playing because of the issues it brings. At one point I had to use Ctrl+Alt+Delete to force sign out because I couldn't do it any other way. Just before I logged out I got a message saying "ERROR: Illegal handing detected" or something like that. Not exactly those words but something very similar to it. After I rebooted the computer it remained black screen for some unknown reason. Then I picked up my TV control to change the HDMI channel (Desktop PC hooked up to my flats-creen TV via HDMI cable.) and then changed it back to the one my desktop was hooked up to. It seemed like it was fixed since I now had the login screen back to normal, but as soon as I entered my pin it blacked out again, and I repeated the process, and it came back up and showed the desktop. Now it happens randomly at any time even during my games, and I have no clue on how to fix it or on what is causing it.

I'd appreciate a response to this issue ASAP as it is intensely annoying. Thankyou! ♥

:)

DaRealWigga, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Mojaw Win User

Windows 10 white / grey / black screen at random intervals

I am having an issue whereby Windows 10 will crash to a white / grey / black screen at seemingly random intervals.

i7 6700k Processor

MSI Krait Gaming Motherboard

NVIDIA GTX1070

16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz

I originally thought this was due to newly installed NVIDIA Graphics drivers as the computer white screened after 10 seconds of booting to desktop. The screen would usually go white, but occasionally went black / grey on boot and occasionally occurred when
    I clicked on the start menu. I tried the following to remedy the issue:

- Reinstalled current graphics drivers with a clean install

- Rolled back to previous graphics driver version with a clean install

- Disabling windows fast boot

- Restoring windows to a point prior to white / grey / black screens

- Reinstalling windows but keeping personal files

The last "remedy" has prevented the machine from white screening on boot. However, I recently tried to run MSI Afterburner and the white screen happened again. I find it hard to believe that MSI Afterburner would be causing the issues. Is there anything
    I'm missing that I could do to prevent it happening again?

Mojaw, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Rizzano Win User
    BSOD When Streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS.

I have had 3 BSOD crashes when streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS to both Twitch and YouTube gaming.

I have used OBS to record the 7 Days to Die (and not stream) and it does not crash.
    I have used OBS to stream other games and it does not crash.
    Something about running this game AND streaming it at the same time makes my laptop crash after so long.

Attached are my log files.

Rizzano, Oct 6, 2018
  4. R.Merrill Win User

Black screen at random intervals after issues with 7 Days to Die (Game)

Black screen at random intervals Win 10. after Nov 2015 Update

Hello All,

I have been seeing other people post in other forums about this issue but can not find a solution. After upgrading to Win 10 I am experiencing random black screens that shut down my video card and any interaction from my KB and Mouse. the pc seems to still
    be running and I can access items such as videos on my pc from outside streaming sources such as my PS3 and tablet.

It happens at random intervals as soon as 10 min after starting or 4 hours of use. graphics intensive tasks don't seem to make a diff. Web browsing or gaming.

I have Nvidia GTX 650. all drivers are up to date after win 10 update. I have tried removing my dual monitor setup as one forum suggested but to no avail. any insight would be helpful. I really like Win 10 and do not want to revert to 8.1 but this problem
    is very hard to troubleshoot short of investing in a new GPU which would likely mean a full system rebuild to make it worth the investment.

Thanks for your help.

R.Merrill, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Black screen at random intervals after issues with 7 Days to Die (Game)

1. Black screen at random intervals after issues with 7 Days to Die (Game) - Similar Threads - Black screen random

2. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  3. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  4. Random black screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screen issue: I have a acer nitro 5 laptop, bought in 2019-2020. When i play games on it, the screen suddenly goes fully black without the mouse cursor with a very loud and high pitched static/buzzing noise accompanying it. Any way to fix this?...
  5. Random black screen issue

Random black screen issue: I have a acer nitro 5 laptop, bought in 2019-2020. When i play games on it, the screen suddenly goes fully black without the mouse cursor with a very loud and high pitched static/buzzing noise accompanying it. Any way to fix this?...
  6. Random black screen issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random Black Screen Through Out Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Black Screen Through Out Day: Why does my screen go blank? After clicking my mouse on the screen it comes back right where it left off but the screen will soon go blank again needing me to click it awake or something. I've done a lot of uninstall reinstall etc., my power options are set to never go to...
  8. Random Black Screen Through Out Day

Random Black Screen Through Out Day: Why does my screen go blank? After clicking my mouse on the screen it comes back right where it left off but the screen will soon go blank again needing me to click it awake or something. I've done a lot of uninstall reinstall etc., my power options are set to never go to...
  9. Random black screens throughout the day

Random black screens throughout the day: Why the pc is in idle using discord/watching youtube random black screens occur. I get no warning to it,it's instant.The screen goes black and then the PC restarts. This started happening after I reinstalled windows I changed my motherboard and CPU and I wanted to...
  10. Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day

Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day: My computer has been constantly crashing a few times a day for a few months now and I have not found out what the issue is. Im thinking that it has to do with a hardware malfunction because it seems like my drivers are working fine and are up to date. Attachment...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 7 days to die black screen

2. black screen seven days to die