Windows 10: Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away)

Discus and support Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I ran chkdsk c: /f /r /x and it was working well but required a restart as the C drive was in use. I restarted the computer and it finished chkdsk to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aebenz, Jul 14, 2019.

1. aebenz Win User

Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away)

I ran chkdsk c: /f /r /x and it was working well but required a restart as the C drive was in use. I restarted the computer and it finished chkdsk to 100% but now

is stuck like this. I went to advanced options and attempted to restore the computer to a past version but i got an error message saying it was unsuccessful ending in 7003. What can I do ot resolve this? Ive tried doing windows key + x, U, U but to no avail.

:)

aebenz, Jul 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Black Screen White Circle

I recently tried to add a GPU into my PC but then changed my mind.

When I tried to start my PC, a Zoostorm screen shows up then a blank screen with a white rotating circle in the middle. After a few hours of fiddling around somehow (and I don't know how) I managed to get to a blue screen which gave me several options. I
    went about and found a 'Reset PC' option and so I thought that if I factory reset my PC, the problem will fix itself however it has not.

Now it rotates between a Zoostorm screen and the black screen and white circle (as before) but now also it flashes a blue screen that says 'Installing Windows 64%'. This number has not gone up since the problem has started.

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks

Darrennnnnnnn, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away)

Black Screen White Circle

Hello Darren,

Black screens could be encountered when you install Windows 10 for the first time. It usually happens during the Windows 10 install process or after the Windows setup is complete. We would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Did you use or install any third-party application or program on the computer?
    • Were there any changes on your computer prior to the issue? Since you've mentioned that you recently tried to add a GPU on the computer but you changed your mind.

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this article to troubleshoot black screen or blank screen
    errors. Make sure to select the exact issue or the situation that is very near to the case that you are encountering on your end.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting steps.

PreciousLeb, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away)

1. Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away) - Similar Threads - Black screen before

2. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  3. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  4. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  5. Black screen with blue loading circle.

Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  6. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  7. Black Screen with loading circle

Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  8. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.: After showing the asrock logo, it changes to the black screen with the spinning circle. It does this for a few minutes and then finally loads into windows. I recently upgraded my PC with an m.2 ssd, changed the RAM, upgraded CPU from Intel to AMD. I configured the PC to boot...
  10. Stuck at spinning circle before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at spinning circle before login screen: Hello, So here's my issue: I started my computer and came back to find a BSOD. It displayed an error code and mentioned something about a driver error. I waited until the loading reached 100%, but it didn't restart on its own so i shut the computer down manually by holding...